Chapter 17

"Alright. Don't lie to me again." I said getting up, Eddie's smile was so wide was he grabbed my hips and put me on his lap. His arms snaked around my waist pulling me towards him as he kissed my lips.

I missed this feeling, there was times in these past two days that I just wanted to walk over to his trailer but I was hurt and angry.

I looked over at the Band table and winked at Robin who was already looking at me with a confused look.

"He apologized?" Robin mouthed to me, I smiled and slightly nodded. Robin smiled and put a thumbs up.

"I missed you so much. Trust me, I haven't slept in so long." Eddie wasn't lying neither, while I was avoiding Eddie he was up half of the nights thinking about what he should say to Gareth, he couldn't just say I'm sorry and expect Gareth to accept it. He had to think of a genuine apology for him and now me. His apology was good, I'll give him that. It was a very mature and the right way to do it.

"Oh yeah? Well no more of that." I said as my arms snaked around Eddie's shoulders and my hands went up to his hair caressing it gently.

"What's the plan for next campaign, Eddie?" Mike asked, Eddie sighed and smacked himself in the face.

"Shit. Sorry guys we need to postpone, been to busy with Lydia I forgot." Eddie said, wow. Eddie forgot about HellFire. He really did focus on me.

"Don't worry about it, I'll help you later." I said. Eddie smiled leaning his head on my chest, he sighed. I know that sigh. He's relieved.

"Y'all hear about Prom?" Jeff brought up which made me look up.

"Prom? When?" Dustin asked, I always wanted to go to Prom when I was kid. You know? When I hit high school I go with a date and stuff. Eddie doesn't seem like a Prom guy.

"Next month." Gareth answered for Jeff. I looked at Eddie he just had a blank look on his face. Eddie was still just thinking about how he won me back but Prom still lingered in his mind

-

I was walking down the hall to the parking lot to see Prom flyers being handed out to people, matter of the fact even a girl came up to me and handed me one.

Prom.

In a month.

Tickets will be sold next week.

Holy shit already?

"Hey." Eddie said grabbing me by my waist scaring me.

"Fuck you, dingus. You scared me." I said turning around and grabbing Eddie by his jacket.

"Whatcha got there?" Eddie said looking at the flyer. I held it up and showed Eddie the bright pink flyer.

"Just Prom. Nothing much." I said taking Eddie's arm and wrapping it around my own shoulder and we started to walk out.

We saw Steve talking to Dustin and Robin and magically we started walking to them since Steve parked next to Eddie's van.

"Hey, you two okay now?" Steve asked in concern mixed with curiousness.

"Yeah, uh hey man, thanks for looking out for her. Same goes for you, Robin." Eddie said which led a smile on my face.

Eddie saw how I have been hanging with Steve and Robin, he's thankful I didn't go through this bullshit alone and is glad I have friends to talk too. Though he will always be the main listener.

"Of course." Steve said and Robin just smiled and nodded.

"I'll see y'all at work tomorrow, drive safe." I said and hugging Robin and Steve and looking at Dustin, I just flicked his hat and walked to the van.