Chapter 21

This chapter contains smut content

I smiled as Eddie walked closer to me putting his hands on my lower waist pulling me closer, the roses being smushed a bit by our chest colliding together.

"Huh?" His lips hovering over mine, our eyes making insane eye contact.

"Instead of me reading it why don't you ask me?" I asked with a grin, Eddie knew the answer and I very well knew the answer but just wanted him to ask and beg.

"Will you please be Eddie Munson's first date to the prom?" I smiled at Eddie's words and pretended to think about it while having Eddie sort of impatient.

"Yeah, yeah I'll go with you." Eddie smiled at my words and leaned and kissed my lips.

I heard clapping next to us and when we looked it was The HellFire Club and Steve who was standing next to Robin. I guess Robin and Steve knew and wanted to see the show.

Everyone else in the hallway was a bit shocked to know Eddie was now coming to this years prom, Eddie would deal outside the school for prom but never ever went in for prom.

Not even the HellFire club, if Eddie didn't go they wouldn't go neither.

Steve walks up to Eddie placing his hand on his shoulder with a proud dad look on his face.

"See? I told you she would like it, I taught you well." It made me smile knowing Steve was asked by Eddie to help with asking me to the prom.

"Yeah, thank you, I owe you one."

"No need, just make sure Lydia has a good time at Prom. I should probably get out of here before they call security on me." Steve said wrapping his arm around me hugging me and fist bumping Eddie before walking down the hall and leaving.

Eddie extended his arm to close my locker than wrapping his arm around my shoulder walking down the hall with me, I looked down at the flowers gently caressing the red petals being careful not to break it off the stem.

"I'm so happy you love it." Eddie said, I looked up at Eddie with a huge smile on my face.

"I love roses, they were my mom's favorite." I said unlocking another memory, whenever my mom and dad fought he would always get her red roses.

They fought a lot therefore I always saw them in a vase in the kitchen.

"I know they are, that's why I got them for you." Eddie said leaning forward and kissing my forehead, god what did I do to deserve him.

"Also...Guess what I got on the essay for Ms. O'Donnell?" Eddie asked, to be honest I forgot about that essay.

I got a B but Eddie never got his back so now I'm curious.

"Hopefully better than me." I said as we walked out of the school, I saw Jason with Chrissy sitting on the hood of his car watching us.

"I got an A." Eddie said pulling out the essay paper out of his pocket showing it to me.

I saw the A in red ink on the top right of his essay with a little note next to it.

Good job, Munson. Keep up the good work.

I smiled as I looked at the paper and back to Eddie.

"Wow, look at you." I said praising Eddie and bumping my elbow onto him, I yelped as Eddie all of a sudden picked my up placing me on top of the hood of his van.

"Thanks to my little tutor, though the first night we studied together we didn't do much studying, unless visually teaching sex ed is considered studying." I playfully pushed Eddie while laughing, Eddie grabbed the flowers out of my hand and placed it next to me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer.