076

(Good to know: I am purposely making Momo be a bitch in this book, cause who doesn't like drama? ANYWHO, enjoy <3)

Elena was sat in the sofa around her class, sitting on her phone beside Todoroki and Kirishima. "Gah, I'm hungry...but I am too tired to make food.." Mina said as the rest of the class began nodding.

Elena thought for a second. "Hey, I can make all of you some food. Like a buffe. How's that sound?" She asked, smiling at them. Everybody except for Todoroki, Katsuki and Momo cheered in happiness.

"Bet it's gonna be disgusting." Momo said, looking at Elena. Mina, Jiro, Denki, Kaminari, Midoriya and Kirishima snapped their heads in her way. "Elena's food is amazing!" They said, Momo's eyes widened before she leaned back in the couch quietly. "You won't get any, then." Elena said, smiling. "You don't get to taste my "disgusting" food." Elena continued before standing up and walking to the kitchen.

As she walked into the kitchen, she was quick to use her telekinesis to help around. Since she was gonna make a lot of food, for 19 students to be exact, she decided to use her telekinesis for that.

"Let's get to work."

__________________

"Hey, Elena?" Sato suddenly came in the kitchen, asking. Elena turned around and looked at him. "Do you need any help?" He asked, smiling. Elena shook her head. "No, that's fine! I am almost done anyway." She said seeing as she had already put all the food except for the remaining soup on the table. It had been over an hour since she began making the food. 'Why didn't you come and ask me an hour ago?' She sweat-dropped as he left.

Elena was calmly stirring the soup, humming to a tune. But her calm state was soon interrupted by a hug from behind. However, before she could speak, he did. "L-listen! I'm not good at these things, but..I'm fucking sorry. I was mad at the moment and I didn't mean to do what I did. You had passed, and it angered me because if I was more like you, I could've passed. You're fucking amazing, and I'm sorry for making you feel like any less." He rambled close to Elena's ear before he buried his embarrassed face into her shoulder.

Elena smiled and shook her head. "I'm not particularly mad at you. I was just being dramatic cause I wanted you to say sorry." She said, smirking. Katsuki's eyes widened as he raised his head as it flushed red. "S-so you made me say all that shit for nothing?!" He asked.

"Not exactly. You finally realized that you can't always be the best. You have to learn from your mistakes in order to improve. Though now that I think about it, I should've stuck with you to keep you from cursing all the citizens out. Though I did do an amazing job myself, so I kind of am glad I left you." She said, smirking. Katsuki groaned and buried his head in her shoulder.

"Everyone! Food!" Elena yelled, making the students appear in the matter of a second, however she told them to wait a second before sitting down. Katsuki lit a small spark in his hand, and Elena was quick to manipulate the fire material before sending it over the whole table, warming up the food before the fire went up and disappeared.

"Now, you can eat." She smiled. Everybody sat down as Elena grabbed her phone. Elena leaned forward against the kitchen island before dialing Shinso's number. Kat was standing up right beside her, not wanting to eat before her, since she was the one to make the food, after all.

"Hey Hitoshi. Did you eat?" Elena asked excitedly. "Not really." Shinso said, making Elena smiled wider. "That's great! Come to the dorms! I made food!" She said, smiling as she hung up. Elena hadn't spoken to Hitoshi for quite some time, and the least she could do was give him food.

Katsuki kissed her cheek before he looked at her in a way that could melt her heart if looks could do that. "What?" Elena asked. Katsuki flushed before looking away. "Nothing." He mumbled. "Elena!! This is the best thing I've eaten in, forever!!" Mina said as the rest of the class began praising her. Momo sat by the couch, eating some ramen that she had made on her own.