Chapter 1

Deans pov

"Dean! Jess is here im leaving! I probably wont be back until dinner time. Dont burn the house down!" Sam rushed out as Jess dragged him out of Sam and Dean's apartment and down the stairs to their car.

Dean half heard what Sam hollered at him as he flopped around on his back and groaned.

He was hanged over from the previous night he had had. After 7 tequila shots and 1 margarita Dean couldnt tell his left from his right and his words came out in uncomprehendable slurs. Sam had to drag his lazy body back home which was conviniently 2 blocks away from the pub Dean had been hammered in. Dean didnt remember much from last night but he did know that he had gotten a pretty blondes number which he planned to call later today.

After another hour of loitering in his bed Dean sat up and stretched. On his dresser Sam had left 2 advil pills and a glass of cold water. Dean half smiled and downed both pills in one go and then gulped down the water.

After he felt a bit better Dean hopped out of bed and put on the jeans from yesturday. Eh, they were still clean. After finding a clean black tshirt, or atleast what qualified as clean to dean, he walked out of his bedroom and down the hall into his kitchen. Black coffee was really the only thing dean had for breakfast but if his doctor asked him he would deny that.

After heating up a glass of his coffee dean sat himself down in a chair next to their kitchen table and decided to open up Sammy's laptop and scroll threw the news bulliten. Suddenly his wrist felt as if it were on fire and Dean spilled his coffee all over himself.

"Son of a bitch!" Dean yelled as the scalding hot coffee drenched his shirt and the top of his jeans. The burning on his wrist hurt even more and Dean was soon up and running to the sink to run his wrist under cold water.

"What the hell?" Dean exclaimed as he saw that his wrist was bright red. And the name. The name looked as if it was cut into his skin with a knife. And hell did it burn. His wrist slowly started to sooth down to a barable itch and Dean slipped off his shirt. His stomach was sticky and his pants were still wet but he didnt care.

He stared at his wrist. That name. It was like no other name he had ever heard of. Castiel. What kind of a girl had the unfortunate luck of getting a name like Castiel? Dean thought to himself. Poor her.

After showering and changing into some actually clean clothes Dean decided to head out to town to go grocery shopping. They really needed some more food. College took up alot of his time and alot of his energy so when he had free time he used it to either go drink, or on occasion go shopping.

Being barely 21 and looking like 25 really had its advantages when going to drink because alot of the time the baristas never asked for his I.D but yet again they never really asked for anyones I.D.