Chapter 4

It took about 15 minutes to get to the hospital where the injured man supposedly was taken to. Dean watched the trees and building zoom by out of the window as he anxiously waited to get to the hospital.

"Are you sure youre not on something sir?"

Dean whipped his head around to face forward and look at the officer who was staring up at him from the rearview mirror.

"Um- y-yeah im sure. Im just super nervous. I hope hes okay. I think he might be my soulmate" Dean grimaced as he said that outloud.

The officer huffed out a laugh. "Well arent you the darn luckiest person ever eh? Running over your soulmate? Sure must feel like christmas."

Dean gave the officer a tightlipped smile before looking back out the window. Fuck was it hot in here.

Finally they pulled into the hospital and parked close to the front doors. Dean had to wait for the officer to open his door. He really felt like a criminal at this point.

~~~~
The ride up the elivator was escrutiating for Dean as his hands started to sweat like crazy as his eyes darted from the officer to the elivator doors.

Finally they were on the floor where the nurse had told them the mans room was in. As they walked down the doctor office smelling hall Dean felt a bit light headed. His fingers twitched and his breathing became more labored. Why was he so nervous? It was only his soulmate that he had run over.

Dean gave a small laugh to himself and the officer glanced at him with a raised eyebrow? What in the hell was he laughing about?

After knocking on the door and waiting for a couple moments a nurse opened the door and moved aside to let them in. Dean stepped in followed by the officer.