Chapter 5

Wow sorry almost 2 years later...

As Dean walked into the room he could finally get a good look at the man he had hit. His cheek had a stick on bandage to it but other than that he seemed alright. Nothing looked broken. Dean could breath a bit better.

"Mr. Milton, this is the man who almost ran you over with his car" the officer boomed causing Dean to stop staring at the mans face so he could glare at the officer instead.

He crossed his arms before stating "In my defense, you ran out right infront of me."

"Well, I am sorry for the inconvenience however I do believe that pedestrians have the right of passage."

Wow his eyes are so blue, Dean thought. I wonder what his name is.

"Im sorry to interrupt this staring competition but I have to get an account of what happened from your point of view Mr. Milton if you dont mind."

"Oh, yes ofcourse seeing as I no longer have any plans for today."

The officer motioned for Dean to take a seat in one of the hospital chairs before taking out a notepad and a pen from his pocket. Dean rolled his eyes. God this is gonna take forever, he thought.

As Mr. Milton told his account of what had happened Dean couldnt help but stare at his lips. They were so pink and wet looking. He zoned out for a while trying to memorize all of the features of his newfound soulmates face that he didnt notice the officer finishing up.

"Alright sir, now please state your full name and number. The police department will need it later on."

"Castiel Milton, 100-123-1234" (dont call that number lol its fake"

"Verywell, I will get this information down to the station and report back soon enough. Have a nice day Mr. Milton" The officer snorted the last part.

"You can say your goodbyes if you would like" he winked as he walked out.

Dean blushed before getting up and stretching.

"Listen, Im really sorry this happened. We shouldnt have met like this. It was suppose to be romantic and we were suppose to accidently touch hands or something. Not like this." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Whats your name?"

Dean widened his eyes before replying, "Dean."

"Well Dean, our tattoos seem to state otherwise. It was fate, this was meant to happen. I wouldnt have had it any other way. I hope to see you soon." He smiled.

"Oh! Yeah um I can give you my number? Is that alright?"

"Yes, just write it on my arm, I didnt bring anything."

Dean half smiled before finding a pen in one of the drawers of the room and then sitting down next to Castiel. He hesitated before reaching out and grabbing his arm and turning it.

Dean looked up and they stared at each other for a bit in close silence before he break eye contact and wrote his number down.

"Call me whenever you get the chance to. Ill always answer" he said breathlessly.

Castiel smirked before leaning into Deans face. Once they were barely an inch apart from each other he spoke, "I will, Dean."

Dean shivered before his arm started to lightly burn. They reached for their arms at the same time.

"We really are soulmates huh?" Dean asked.

"I suppose so."