Nine

Ye-Ji did not return to the dorm that night but opted to stay with her friend to perfect the plan they both were making to get rid of Charlie.
However, the latter was far from knowing what Ye-Ji was planning. Kindheartedly, she even reassured Jimin, who called her early in the morning. Telling him not to worry and that the girls were having a blast while watching movies and doing girls' stuff, which clearly was a lie.
It was late afternoon the following day when Ye-Ji returned to the dorm. Charlie was watching a drama trying her best to understand the language that was so foreign to her.
"Oh, hey Ye-Ji," Charlie greeted her friendly, putting the TV on mute.
"Hi," the younger woman replied, giving Charlie the fakest smile. "Did my uncle call you?"
"Yes, he and Jimin called earlier. But don't worry, I told them we were watching movies while doing our nails." Charlie explained with a genuine grin.
Ye-Ji turned around to walk towards the kitchen, rolling her eyes when she had her back turned, internally cursing Charlie as she revealed to her uncle that she was not with Jimin's girlfriend.
"Who even does their own nails nowadays?" Ye-Ji mumbled to herself as she poured a glass of water.

Ye-Ji looked at her phone. A new message from her friend was on display.

Looking into the living room where Charlie was laughing at some stupid variety show, Ye-Ji gained new determination to get rid of the woman who would only taunt Jimin's reputation if the world would come to know her

"Are you hungry, Charlie?" Ye-Ji asked as she strolled back to the living room. The girl tried her best to look like she was genuinely interested in the woman sitting on the couch.
"Yes. Should we order some food?" Charlie jumped up excitedly, walking to Ye-Ji to drag her to the giant pinboard that displayed all the menus the members had collected over time.
Ye-Ji frowned when she looked at Charlie's list of all the dishes she would love to order.
"Are you eating all of this?" Ye-Ji exclaimed in disgust.
"Yes, I love to try all kinds of different food," Jimin's girlfriend replied with a grin. "What would you like?"
"Just the six pieces of sushi from the place down the road."
"Is that all?" Charlie gave her a surprised look.
"Yes, I need to watch my weight if I want to be an idol, too," Ye-Ji explained, adding a grin to stop Charlie from asking more questions.

All the food arrived thirty minutes later, during which Ye-Ji had been taking a shower to avoid being with Charlie. The CEO's niece had even taken the chance to use Jimin's body lotion and perfume, squealing in delight when the scent of her beloved Jimin engulfed her.
"Let's dig in," Charlie said when the table was set.
Watching the foreign woman munch on all the food made Ye-Ji sick. How could she even be with Jimin? She looks like a pig and is such a bad influence on him. Soon he will gain weight, and then the whole world will be after him.
Ye-Ji was lost in all her evil thoughts about Charlie that she did not hear the latter asking if she would go out or stay at the dorm after dinner.
"What? Sorry, what did you ask?"
"Are you going out later, or do you stay here tonight?" Charlie reasked the woman seated in front of her.
"I think I will stay here tonight," Ye-Ji replied, even if she would love to be anyplace else than here with this ugly bitch.
"So, I thought about how I could help you regain your memory," Ye-Ji exclaimed when the two were back in the living room to watch some TV.
"You shouldn't have. I think it is a matter of time. But thank you," Charlie replied genuinely.
"But I want to. I like you, you are nice. Jimin is a lucky man to have found you." Ye-Ji felt sick when the dishonest words left her lips.