Seventeen

Charlie could not believe how nervous she was. She looked at the man next to her and shook her head, seeing her lover's angelic sleeping face.
"Why you not sleep?" Jimin whispered before he opened his eyes.
"I don't know how you can be so relaxed about this whole ..." Charlie told him as she took a deep breath.
"Because I love you." Jimin simply replied, leaning forward to kiss his girlfriend.
"But... But..." Charlie stammered before Jimin shut her up by claiming her lips in a heated kiss that soon left her body and mind in anticipation of their first night back home will be.
The automatic door to the terminal opened, and Charlie stopped in her tracks. The flashes of hundreds of cameras blinded her even if the sunglasses covered her eyes.
"Jimin... I ..." Fear crept through her body as she watched all these huge cameras pointed at them.
"No worry. I protect you." Jimin led the way, and as soon as they were through the open door, he demonstratively took her hand in his.

Charlie was still hesitant, and to protect herself, she hid behind her lover, never letting go of his hand.
"Is this the girl from Germany?" One reporter shot at Jimin as others blocked the couple's way.
"Oh my God! We hate you, Jimin! Why do you love that bitch!" A young girl shouted as she pointed the camera of her phone at him and Charlie.
Jimin stopped in his tracks and glanced at the girl. He tightened his hold on Charlie's hand and pulled her forward.
Charlie was surprised by his sudden action and almost stumbled when his strong arms caught her and pulled her in for a long gentle kiss.
"This is my girlfriend. Charlotte Klein is my girlfriend, the woman I love with all my heart. No one can bring me to hate her. And if you don't like it, that is your problem, not mine." Jimin spat as he looked straight into the camera after he broke the kiss.
Charlie was confused. She kind of understood the 'Love Charlotte' part but not the rest of his comment. However, even if more and more questions were directed at them, she did not feel insecure by them but confident that no one would harm her. Proudly, she stood by her man's side, smiling brightly at him as she leaned over to kiss his cheek.
Taking him by surprise, she could not deny her heart racing when she saw him blush in front of all the people.
"Go out of here?!" He told her as he walked off, pulling her with him with their fingers intertwined.

"I love you so much, Jimin Park!" Charlie declared as the car took off to take them to the dorm.
"I know!" He replied sassily, looking at her. "You show me?"
"Here? Are you sure you are ready for the driver to ..." Charlie felt intrigued but could not hide how she was turned on by the thought of showing the world how much she loved her man.
"No worry!" Jimin said as he pushed the button on the door, which would slide up the separator that gave them the privacy they needed.
Charlie moved over top of him, straddling him as she was too impatient not to get her hands on her man. In a swift move, Jimin's shirt was off, and her lips brushed over his neck.
"Are you ready for a special ride, my love?" Charlie purred into his ears as goosebumps appeared all over his impeccable skin. A sinful moan escaped the singer's lips as Charlie started to nibble on his earlobe.
"Words, my love!" She whispered as she bit hard.
"No words... Fuck!" Jimin exclaimed as she turned Charlie around and pinned her on the back seat.
Jimin's frantic moves to get her out of her pants and his fast breathing were the best turn-on for Charlie, who was already dripping when Jimin pulled her panties off.
"So ready for me!" He praised her when he let his finger brush over her exposed folds.
"Don't let me wait, Jimin. I want your big cock to give me love!" Charlie wiggled her ass in front of his eyes, grabbing the back of the seat in anticipation of what she knew was about to come.
"Oh fucking Lord!" She screamed out when Jimin entered her hard in one go.
Jimin set a fast pace as, in the back of his mind, he knew that the ride to their place wouldn't take that long. And if he was right, then at least Hoseok and Jungkook were waiting for them to get home.
Jimin grabbed her shoulders, pulling her back into him as he pushed his hips forward. Slapping sounds filled the back of the car as the windows started to fog.
One of his hands loosened the hold on her shoulders to move over her front to her waiting sensitive clit.
"Jimin... my love ... I ..." Charlie was stammering as she felt her peak nearing at the speed of a high-speed train.
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Jimin cursed with the sweetest English accent as he closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of his juices filling his girlfriend.
Too lost in his emotions, Jimin only realized Charlie's body uncontrollably shaking from her orgasm when he opened his eyes.
"This was..."
"Amazing!" Jimin commented as he handed Charlie some tissues for them to clean themselves up.
"Yeah, for sure. I will always love you." Charlie confessed as both lay in each other's arms in the backseat.
"I love you too! Now, clothes!" Jimin instructed as he took a look out of the window. Only a few more minutes and they would arrive at the dorm.