Author's Note and Announcements

Hey everyone it is me ThexReaderLover210!
And I'm sorry for not making this story for few weeks. I was being very busy doing chores with my parents, playing video games, washing dishes etc.

I also have a school for a few days.

And I'm really sorry for not making this story this time!

But don't worry at September I will try my best to make this story.

I wanna to say thank you for Mikey7299, Aranea2020, Projectcobra72 and many user's for trying their best to support my story and subscribing to my channel I would be shocked if I reach to 100 subs in Wattpad 😱.

I thought I would discontinue or quit making this story forever.

But I glad that you guys are still with me for my support and help to make my story.

I also have a special announcement to make!

In 2022-2023 I will make another two crossover stories called Tangle and Whisper in Ruins (Sonic the Hedgehog x FNaF Security Breach crossover) and Crossover Camping Trip.

Tangle and Whisper in Ruins (Sonic the Hedgehog x FNaF Security Breach crossover) is coming in 2023.

And Crossover Camping Trip is coming in December 2022 or January 2023.

That's all for now I hope you are ready for the Prologue of Emily Stickmin's birthday bash at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex and I will put few image covers in Tangle and Whisper in Ruins (Sonic the Hedgehog x FNaF Security Breach) Crossover) & Crossover Camping Trip.

If you guys see any errors then let me know and they will fix you as quick as soon as possible Hopefully this story will reach 1K reads. Once again thank you very much for supporting my story and get ready for the Prologue of Emily Stickmin's birthday bash at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex because Prologue is coming in September and for two upcoming stories. See you guys next time!

More stories are coming very soon! ;)