The Pearl of the East(Chapter 1.5)

The country of the Philippines. Much like it's neighbors it suffered century long enslavement. It was a Spanish colony for 333 years, an American colony for 48 years and short yet terrible and brutal 3 years of Japanese occupation, Finally gaining it's Independence from the U.S in 1946 after US forces Libirated it from Japanese Empire.

Throughout the years the the country experienced a rollercoaster like up's and down's. But after the COVID pandemic the Filipinos had enough. rallies throughout the country was staged, most are peacefull but some are undeniably brutal. With the support of the international community that time, oppression was minimized and violence was almost zero, after months of unrest the government finally gave up. The current president at that time, Many Pacquiao was to step down.

almost after immediately a new constitution was founded.

The 2027 Constitution.

With tonage of setbacks the foundation has been agreed to.

•Laws are to be reviewed and revised accordingly atleast every 3 to 5 years. failure to do so shall bring shame to sanate body.(now often whenever the Senate fails to review a Law critics would come for them.)

•Everything are to be transparent, There could only be 3 Levels of protection.

Level F is full transparency.(this includes variety of things such as, Calamity Funds,Infrastructure Spendings,And Government salaries.)

Level C is Partial Transparency.(this includes personal datas that could only be accessed by eligible persons.)

Level S is Full on Secrecy.(This Level of Transparency could only be used by the DND and the office of the president. This normally includes Secret weapons and other information that could pose a threat for the Country's security if left in open.)

(The system was Later adapted by foreign Governments.)

•To be a politician it is needed to pass the laid Bar exam, the exam itself would naturally be FREE and would cost no charge!

Requirements.

-No Less than 16 years old.
-A pure Filipino.
-Has no criminal records.
-Has no mental disabilities.

•The ministers, 3 ministers would be assigned by the president. The 3 said ministers are responsible for the 3 main islands of the country, Luzon' Visayas' Mindanao.

•City and Provincial Mayor's. Each mayor's are now to be assigned by the Minister that are responsible to that particular Island.

•The licenses. You're to have a license to be eligible for a certain position (each position has different exams thus different license, much like acquiring a license for a Plane.)

•The Presidential Power. The president are to assign it's cabinet members, The 3 Ministers, and The Senate members.(only The Prisident himself And Congress members are the ones that are being elected.)

•The balance of power. The President although could not dissolute the Congress, The Congress could impeach the President.(This is for a reason that whatever the Congress does they can't position a certain President they desire. Since it's the people who votes.)

Ofcourse it's impossible to write you the whole constitution. These are the most significant changes that led to the constitutions success.

Normally many considers the Bar exam is the only way to become a politician, But there's an unpopular way.

Being Drafted.

To be drafted you're to posses an incredible knowledge and capability, even without license you could Run for the Presidency right away.

Philippines

Population: 600 million

Life expectancy: 85 years old

Legal age: 17 years old

Literacy rate: 100%

GDP per Capita: $146,087

GDP: $59.8 Trillion

GDP PPP: 347 Trillion

______________________________________