into a world that's new(Chapter 2)

U.P De Sentro, Cavite. Philippines
June 25 2086
6:00 AM

Unlike everyone who're just about to enter their morning lectures, Jose an 18 year old boy stopped in a cafe, a favourite of his. To chug some caffeine.

The campus is big, it's more like a city. It has 768 buildings establiments and all sort of type. Dorms, mall, classrooms, gyms, ect. coexist in a single place, it's no surprise the university is ranked 3rd in the world.

"barako, keep it light as possible" Jose who's visibly drained reached for his pocket.

"dude, stope biting more than you could chew." the cashier, whose a friend of Jose that is a partimer there, said to him.

Out from his pocket, Jose swiped his ID on the billing machine.

"im barely managing it, I can't give up now, once that diploma hits my hand I'm taking a CPL" Jose replied.

"CPL? As in a pilot license? Isn't that expensive?,you'd need millions to acquire one, you're a scholar you said!" the cashier says.

"im training in the air force, hopefully my credentials would be enough to be accepted"

The drink came and Jose searched for a seat. There's few costumer 6 or 8.

(this place is a hidden Gem) Jose thought, as he searches for a seat

He found his seat near an AC. the view was spectacular, since the place was elevated 4 floors above the ground. Jose could see the students below flocking around doing their own things and with the shopping district just over the horizon, the view was spectacular. The site was well lit. The particular site he was in is pretty popular. It's one of the 87 sites in the campus. Although some sites are significantly bigger than others, an average site would be composed of around 13 buildings.

Each sites are different with some being a straight up site full of dorms if not full of classrooms, some are literal parks.

Having to spend your stressful collage life here is like a dream come true for many, naturally only the best of best's are accepted inside.

(Jose)
To kill some time he reached for his backpack and pulled out a novel, since his next and last class is over half an hour away he planed on spending those reading a novel.

...

While being mentally ammused to what his reading an external disturbance came.

His friend Jess, the cashier took the seat infront of him.

"hows your family" Jess in an attempt to spark a conversation.

Jose is bit annoyed but nonetheless is fine with it.

"harvesting season is aproching my dad called me the other day, he's definitely happy" Jose pulled his novel away for a moment then took a sip of his coffee.

"is he particularly that happy every harvest?"

"no, not. This year's harvest the money he'll be earning, he's using it to buy himself a bigger plane." Jose replied.

"A bigger plane?, Oh yeah now I remembered. You mentioned your dad has a PPL, how did he acquired it?"

Jose chuckled, he's got more energy now than before he entered the cafe.

(Caffeine are the best) Jose thought.

"ahhh, haha. yeah, there was once like a project that's funded by the government, it aims to train farmers on how to fly as part of the modern-agri campaign, he's a crop-duster"

"thats convenient, what was that laugh for?" Jess replied.

"haha it's just funny how I'm here dragging my but off to pursue flying while my dad's there already a pilot without even him wanting it in the first place.