AGREEMENT (Chapter 5)

Vanteer bay, Lofn
July 2, 2086(8:37AM)

Calm waves is what greeted the esteemed envoys from Oshun as they traversed through the famous Vanteer bay.

Along with the winds are the honoured flags of Oshun waving just as proudly as the ship's each are attached to, numbering a total of 9 were sent by the king himself to represent the country. Consisting of two royal ships, one 1st rated, two 3rd rated, and four 6th rated sailing in formation.

Due to the Princess being aboard this mission, a 1st rated ship was sent despite it being out of the ordinary.

____

Aliana the Princess who had just recently woken up was spending her time playing card games in the living quarters it seems almost like she isn't inside a ship, the room was elegant and fancy since unlike most ships of this era, royal ships are ships especially designed for comfort and luxury and are typically maintained by the royal family themselves in wich they use for personal use.

"Good morning Princess." Eunice greeted, bowing to in front of the Princess.

Aliana who was sat on a couch looked at her blankly without a hint of annoyance.

"We've been at a stop for quite a while now, what is happening?" the Princess asked with an authoritive tone wich was something new for Eunice.

"aah, apparently the ships that Lofn had sent to escort us was delayed." Eunice replied.

"is this a common occurrence?" the Princess asked, having been only in a few journeys outside of her country she knows very little in such matters.

"No, infact this is something that would normally be taken as an insult if it ever happens b-" Eunice weren't even done talking was cut off by the provoked Princess.

"Then why wasn't I informed of this earlier?!" Keeping her cool, the Princess bursted her emotions despite it having some restrain it looked clearly that she was humiliated.

"ahh no no, normally you would Princess but the Lofn explained the ship they first sent encountered a problem and they would send another fleet to escort us as soon as possible." Eunice explained, carefull not to enrage the Princess further.

The explaination seemed to have pleased the Princess, wich Eunice was thankful for. "Why can't we just go further without them escorts?" Princess asked.

"We could, but we would need to enter further without our ship of the lines." Eunice explained bringing another wave of relief to her heart, though still silently hoping the Princess wouldn't ask a question she wouldn't be able to answer.

"Okay then, notify me whenever something important comes up." the princess said to Eunice without an eye contact as she waved the servant away.

*Sigh* (it's like being in a fight dealing with her.) Eunice thought as she excused herself out.

Faroes Den, Lofn's Capital
July 2,2086(9:30)

The Faroes Den, a city pretty much inclosed in thick layer of walls 24/7 guarded by the 'elite' royal guards, it is located at the westernmost part of the capital reasoning it would offer an advantage for the King's residence to atleast be some distance way from the bay. Some parts of it are accessible for common citizens but the innermost parts of it can only be accessed by bodies of the government and the royal family themselves.