2. Taming of the stubborn one.

"I would wait for your answer anyway" said Mikey.

"Y/n I'm sorry he's bothering you, but if Mikey meets someone interesting for him, he is unstoppable" said Draken, probably the owner of all the braincells in this duo.

"Hmm. I can relate, but I have no intention to befriend delinquents..."

"You helped Takemitchy, isn't it wrong for you then?" - asked Mikey.

"He is my classmate, first of all." - I answered in a cold voice.

Mikey was staring at me, while his friend just sat chilled and looked something on his phone screen.

"I assume you won't stick away of me until I accept you, am I right?" - I asked Mikey.

He just smiled. I sighed.

"You said something about a fighting club, I won't tolerate unreasonable violence around me." I said.

"I don't like it either. That's why I beat the shit out of Kiyomasa, the one who used the name of my gang to do dirty things" he said.

He was really serious about that and I felt like he does have some persuasion.

"So... what your gang does?" I asked... well, at least I should continue this small talk to not get bored.

"Well... we ride bikes, fight and grow to make the new era of delinquents" he said proudly.

I bursted of laugh.

"What's so funny about his dream?" - asked Draken pissed off and that made me stop laughing.

"Well it sounded like you are some kind of good thieves, like Robin Hood or what... that's ridiculous, delinquents are delinquents, they are doing something that is out of society norms by definition."

We all were silent after a while. Suddenly a voice from the speaker announced that the train is going to be late...

"Perfect! See? I could be home by now, but now I have to wait here for God knows how long! And that's because of you!"

Now Mikey bursted from laugh.

"Mikey, that's also not funny" said Draken keeping his glance on the phone.

"Y/n, let me prove you, that you think wrong", - suddenly said Mikey, - "We'll drive you home."

I looked at their motorcycles parked near the station.

"That thing is scary...", - I said. But since I really need to go home... - "Don't drive too fast, and follow all the traffic rules. Then I'll probably believe you have a chance to be normal."

He smiled standing up, and offered me his hand. I stood by myself and followed them. Mikey and Draken exchanged the glares smiling. Those two brats are annoying, but I'm really interested about their gang.

"Sit behind me," - said Mikey. He briefly explained how to ride the motorcycle and gave me the second helmet. I told them how to get to my street, and Draken said he knows the way.
Then I put my hands on Mikey's back and tighten my grip.
"It's better to wrap your hands around my waist, or you would fall."
I hesitantly did what he said. It is very awkward, but it's better listen to him then appear in ambulance.

Mikey smiled and started the engine, which made me jump on my place.
At first I was really scared about the road, but then I got used for balancing on the turns and I even started to like it. The wind was blowing through my long (inserts colour) hair and I felt like flying.
I assume that Mikey felt my growing confidence and raised the speed a little. That made me tighten my grip. I think I'm blushing, good that it's unseen under the helmet.