41.'No you,No me'

Scene73

Date:4/8/tuesday
Time:6:00pm(nightmoon)
Location:namjin's villa, euphoria city

Jin pressed the pincode and opened door as four people walked inside the villa one following other. The atmosphere was little weird that even namjoon and jung-jae can sense the troubled aura around latter two since two come out of hospital. however, when they asked if something happend or what doctor said, they were met with just plain one sentence line 'we will talk at home' by seokjin.

Now reaching home, men thought that now their wives will tell everything. However things turned other way as they saw twin couples sitting their with hoseok, jennie and little sarah.

As jin and suzy hugged younger twins kissing their whole face whining about how they missed them, mr.jeon and namjoon were silently sitting at side, still patiently waiting for answers.

Kim twins hugged jinno as they patt his back softly, "our brave jinno." Taehyunie whispered in his ears as she pecked his forehead softly. Jin was confused about sudden praise but nevertheless smiled at two wholeheartedly.

The atmosphere was cozy and friendly as usual with family members talking and laughing about silly things. However the silence of two male didn't went unnoticed by anyone but they didn't question about it.

Evening was all spend with younger twins playing with little sarah in backyard while kim twins and hoseok were watching over them. Well, bunny pair did whine that they are big and not need anyone to see over them however everyone how big of babies two are in really, so leaving three babies on their own was never acceptable, specially for taehyung.

Meanwhile, females and core inside were full on gossip mood as they badmouth each and their person from their neighbors to bad singers to bad actors to bad politicians, well lets say they cover whole world in their gossip session while three keep making dinner.

Whereas mr.jeon and namjoon were sitting in livingroom with their faces fixed over the news channel playing on television, howbeit their minds were ofcourse not focusing on the breaking news about the upcoming cyclone alert but somewhere else.

Suddenly, namjoon's phone vibrated and on checking he saw that some strange number just text him. Opening the message, he read it with widen eyes as he look here there to see that noone other than him could see the text.

However, mr.jeon who was sitting next to him from starting not only saw male checking his phone but also saw the content of the messages, "who the hell??" As the words escaped his mouth.

Namjoon signed him to stay silent aas he drag the male to his studyroom for having a good discussion about whole thing.

Outside, bunnies and sarah were playing chase game but being only three they soon get tired. Three were sitting on grass, panting on air as jungkook pout. Suddenly standing up and running to his hyungie followed by junggukie who carrying sarah in her arms.

He look with puppy eyes at others who were just sitting lazily on wooden chairs,"hyungie play too, noona play too, hobi hyung play too" he demands to three who look at him for two second before nodding as they can see three pairs of puppy doe eyes attacking their hearts at once.

"What do you want to play koo baby" Taehyung asked the boy who was now clinging on his torso as six were standing in circle. Jungkook pouting making a thinking face and then other at his sister and sarah, "noona or barbiedoll has an idea what to play." He asked cutely.

Sarah shook were head as she look at elder malecore in whom arms she was. Taehyunie frowned as she show the anticipation from little girl's eyes,"want me to tell what to play??" She asked trying to soften her deep voice as much as she can.