Chapter 21: Replace

Its been about 2 weeks already and Mattheo should be arriving today.

 The only thing I worry about is if we can't talk outside I'm plain sight... Will we even be the Really good friends we were?

Great Hall-

I walk into the Great Hall, sitting next to Theodore. They were all watching Dumbledore who apparently been about to talk.

"Students," he says "we have a student returning with us today." He looks around the room then looking around at the door.

"Mattheo Riddle." Mattheo emerges from behind the door. He stops while Dumbledore talks again, assuring everyone's saftey.

His eyes wander around before stopping on me. We made eye contact.

I felt so glad he was back, his face lit up when he saw me as did mine.

Before we realise everyone was staring at us. I slowly turn my expression into one of hatred.

Mattheo jumps of the stairs walking over to Theodore. Theodore stands up as they both leave the room. Where are they going?

Mattheo's POV-

We walk out of the great hall. Theodore was my old friend we've known each other since... Well forever.

"so you've met Bella" I say to him.

"yeah," Theodore says "your really lucky to have a girl like her."

What does he mean by that... My old friend better not have fallen for the one person I care about.

"Oh," Theodore says reading my expression "I don't like her like that, I just meant she seems like she may be a great Death Eater." 

"No." I say to him "no, i can't do that to her."

"come on!" Theodore tries to convince me, "She's already good at keeping secrets, and I personally think she would make a great killer."

I could never do that to Bella, She's done so much for me and it just feels like betraying her.

"Theodore, look I'm not going to make her do anything she doesn't want to" I say.

"well you know your father will make you either kill her," Theodore says "or-"

"I know." I say "I know he will, but for now... For now I'm just trying to keep her safe."

I begin walking away up into the common room walking into my new dorm. 

The dorm without Bella...

This'll take a while getting used to...

I sigh deeply while closing my door behind me. I lye on my bed.

Maybe, I should just stay out of her life... I mean, it would be better for her...

But I don't think I could stay away from her. Believe me, I've tried countless times, not because I don't love her but because it would be easier for her, right?

I tried to avoid her since day one, But its like there's a magnet pulling me towards her.

Ugh I absolutely hate hating her. Someone knocks on my door. Ugh Theodore.

"Go away!" I yell. Stupid Theodore.

The door creaks open.

"Didn't I tell you to go away Theodore?" Im facing my window so I don't bother looking the other way.

"uh I just came to drop off the book you left in my dorm" she quickly turns on her heal

"Wait, Bella?!" I quickly turn around looking at her. Sitting at the edge of my bed.