8

Scarlet refused to talk to her parents or her sister,she felt like her mother betrayed her. She didn’t even know if her mom knew what Himbry had done to her but at this point she didn’t care. She knew that she wanted to add her mothers name to the list, she just had to find a way to bring it up to Billy and Stu. “guys can I add a name to the list?” she asks as they get everything ready to kill Casey and Steve, making sure that they had enough rope and had their knives. “Sure, who were you thinking?” Billy asks, standing up looking at her “um my mom.” she says, he doesn’t say anything but he nods, grabbing the book and writing down the name before closing the book and going back to what he was doing. Billy and Stu got ready knowing that they had to get this done, they knew that Casey and her boyfriend were going to be their first picks this time. Stu was excited because let's be honest even though he did break up with Casey, she had been cheating on him basically their whole relationship. Scarlet was also going to be helping the boys by keeping Casey at home. Scarlet was nervous as she got out of Casey's car, the two girls walked up to the house. Scarlet looked around trying to figure out how this is going to work, “so what do you want to do for this English project?” Casey asked as they went into the house to the kitchen. “Well it’s supposed to be poetry related so maybe write our own poems.” Scarlet said as Casey grabbed them both drinks “sounds like a good idea.” she says setting a can of pop in front of Scarlet. “So how is everyone?” Casey asks as the two start writing, Scarlet looks at her thinking about what she should say, “well Stu and Tatum are going strong, Randy is well Randy and Billy and I are great.” I replied seeing her flinch when I talked about Stu and Tatum. “That’s great, Steve and I are great too.” she lies as the phone starts ringing “that’s probably Steve, can you start on the popcorn?” she asks as she goes to get the phone. Scarlet looked outside seeing that it was already getting dark. She got up and started making the popcorn knowing that it wasn’t Steve at all, “sorry about that, it wasn’t Steve it was a wrong nu-” she went to say but got cut off by the phone again. Scarlet kept watch of the popcorn as Casey answered the phone again, Scarlet could hear Casey flirting with the person on the phone which kind of pissed her off since she knew that it was Billy calling her. But to her surprise Casey hangs up again “same person?” Scarlet asks to which Casey nods “yeah, he wants to talk.” she said rolling her eyes “doesn’t he know they have 900 numbers for that?” Scarlet joked as she shook the popcorn. The phone rang again, this time Casey was getting annoyed but she answered anyway ready to go off on the guy but apparently Billy had had enough as well and was reeling her in. Scarlet watched as Casey was getting scared. Scarlet had put a new thing of popcorn on the stove to cook as she wanted to make it look like she was making enough for Steve as well knowing that he wasn’t going to be alive much longer. “Scarlet, he’s watching us?” Casey whispered to the other girl “what?” Scarlet asked faking shock “what does he want?” she added walking over to Casey who was in the living room “he wants to play a game.” she whispered. Scarlet took the phone “hey buddy, maybe we don’t want to play a game.” she said knowing Billy was smiling “oh but I’m sure you do Scar.” he chuckled “tell her to turn on the porch light again.” he added Scarlet motioned to the light “he wants you to turn the porch light back on.” she said, watching as Casey did as asked. She gasped seeing her boyfriend tied to a porch chair with blood running down the side of his head. Casey goes to open the door  but Scarlet grabs her, pulling her back “he wants to talk to you.” she says handing Casey the phone. Scarlet stood behind the blonde trying to bite back a smirk as Casey started to cry and beg to be left alone, Scarlet walked over to the girl and tried to comfort the girl as she said “Michael Myers.” Scarlet knew that Billy was starting the trivia game with her, Casey started to cry again Scarlet leaned closer so she could hear the question “Name the killer in Friday The 13TH.” he says before Scarlet can say anything Casey yells out “JASON.” Billy chuckles “I’m sorry that’s the wrong answer.” he says “no it’s  not, it was Jason.” she says as Scarlet starts to shake her head “afraid not.” Billy says “it was Jason, I saw that god damned movie twenty times. It was Jason.” she says “then you should know Jason’s MOTHER Mrs Vorhees was the original killer. Jason didn’t show up until the sequel.” he said. Casey went white “you tricked me.” she said “lucky for you there’s a bonus round but  poor Steve..I’m Afraid..he’s out.” he says as Casey runs to the door turning on the light seeing Steve dead. She screams as Scarlet holds her “final question, what door am I at?” he asks Casey looks around her “what?” she asks sniffling “there are two doors to your house, a front door and a back one, if you answer correctly you live.” he says Scarlet leads her to the living room as Casey tries to think “I can’t..please…I won’t” she cries “your call.” Billy says as a lawn chair flys through the glass door shattering it, also knocking the girls back, Billy walks through the door in his costume as Casey runs off “get her.” Scarlet whispers as Billy holds her up “sorry.” he says as he knocks her out before going and letting Stu in as the popcorn had created a fog in the house to shield them both as they went after their prey. Billy grabbed Scarlet while Stu got Casey, he made sure that she was by his car. The boys took no time to catch the blonde stabbing her and dragging her to the tree outside of her house, gutting her and hanging her. Billy and Stu made it back to Billy's car just as the Beckers found their daughter in the tree.