11

Billy and Scarlet picked up Stu. Scarlet held back a smile as they approached her house the next morning seeing police cars, an ambulance, and lots of people. She could hear her mother's screams as they got closer to the house. Scarlet put on a fake look as she got out of the car "What's going on?" She asked Dewey who was standing to the side trying to keep people back, Dewey looked at her "Scarlet, oh thank God." He said hugging the girl, she looked at Stu and Billy who shrugged "Dewey, what happened?" She asked as she pulled away from the man, "your sister, she got murdered." Dewey explained, Scarlet fake gasped "what?" She asked, letting the tears fall. Her mom looked over to her before rushing over "Scarlet, where have you been?" She cried pulling Scarlet to her as she resisted the urge to pull away "I was with Stu and Billy." She cried "why was she alone?" Scarlet questioned her mother, who looked at her younger daughter "honey, Alan and I wanted to..have some drinks. So we went out." Linda explained, "if you were here my sister wouldn't be dead." Scarlet yelled pushing her mother away loving the shocked and guilty look on her mother's face. Billy rushed over pulling Scarlet into a hug, she hid her face in his neck pretending to cry. Linda watched her daughter with her boyfriend knowing what she had just said to her was right, maybe if she was home, her Jane would still be alive. Linda rushed away, Billy watched her his eyes hard; for as long as he's been friends with Scarlet, he's never liked her mother. Scarlet pulled away with a smirk on her face "how'd I do?" She whispered as Stu walked over to the two, "you did great." Billy said, "now let's get out of here." Stu whispered as the three turned to leave "and where do you think you're going?" Himbry asked, grabbing Scarlet's arm. Scarlet froze. "Let go of me." She said, turning to the man, and glaring at him. He laughed “you think I’m going to let you go after your comment last night?” he spat in her face, “what the truth hurt Himbry?” Billy questioned the man causing Himbry to let go of the girl's arm, Billy moved in front of her as he pushed Scarlet towards Stu; Scarlet clung to Stu as they watched Billy talk to their principal “maybe Sheriff Burke would like to hear what you did to one of your students.” Billy smirked, motioning to the man talking to Linda Walker who was still in hysterics. Himbry paled as he followed Billy’s gaze “Mr. Loomis who do you think they’ll believe? A girl who’s gone through some trauma or a school principal?” he smirked before walking over to Linda pulling her into a hug. “We’re paying them a visit tonight.” Scarlet growled as they headed towards Billy’s car seeing Tatum’s jeep pulling up “hey, what’s going on?” Tatum called, Scarlet walked over “um Jane, she got murdered” she frowned as Tatum gasped “Scar, I’m so sorry.”She said, “Stu are we still on for our day date?” she asked. Scarlet mentally rolled her eyes as Stu got into the jeep before Tatum drove off. “I swear she is a natural blonde.” Scarlet laughed as she and Billy got into his car. The couple drove around “so how do you want to kill them?” Billy asked, Scarlet thought about it for a minute before she answered, “well I’m thinking that we could do a little torturing but I want Himbry to know that I killed him.” she smirked. Billy looked at her “are you sure?” he asked, causing her to glare at her boyfriend “after what that dick did to me, I’m positive about this.” she said. Billy pulled up to his house “let’s plan this out, we’ll tell Stu when he gets here.” he said as they headed into the house “aren’t they on a date?” she asks, causing Billy to chuckle “they just went back to his place to screw” he said causing Scarlet to blush a deep red. Billy smirked at her reaction, watching her walk into the kitchen as he headed up to his room grabbed his notebook, and came back downstairs "Alright, let's figure this out." He said going into the kitchen. Scarlet looked at him from making them a snack. "Well Himbry is at the school so maybe we can mess with him there." Scarlet pointed out as she handed Billy a plate with pizza bagels on them, Billy took it with a smile starting to eat them as he wrote things down "Linda will most likely be at home so we could probably start there." She added. Stu walked into the house "damn, I thought I would never get here." He laughed as he walked into the kitchen "what's going on?" He asked stealing a bagel from Billy’s plate. The two filled the taller boy in on what was going on. The three got their things ready and waited to mess with Linda, who was sitting at home crying over pictures and a bottle of wine.