13

Dewey and Gale jumped, turning to see Scarlet running towards them with Ghostface right behind her. "Dewey, help." She yelled as she was tackled to the ground. "Just stay here." Billy whispers to her before stabbing her in the stomach. Dewey gasped. "Scarlet." He yelled, causing Ghostface to look at him. Billy got up and went after them, Dewey tried to aim to shoot him, but his hands were shaking. Billy smirked as he stabbed Dewey jumping on him as he stabbed him in the chest. Gale screamed, not knowing what to do she started to back away as Billy got up, following her but not before picking up Dewey's gun. "What are you going to shoot me?" Gale asked, watching him, Billy shrugged before stopping watching Gale stop."I'm right here." She called. Billy chuckled before launching himself at her and tackling her to the ground. Gale screamed only to have her throat sliced open. Billy stabbed her a couple of times before leaving her. Billy went into the house after ditching his costume. He nodded to Stu. "Deputy and tv chick are done." He muttered, "Time for Meeks, then Neil." He added. Stu pointed as Randy and Karen headed upstairs. "Who's dying first?" Scarlet groaned as she leaned on the doorframe. "You're staying here, and we'll take care of her first," Billy said before stabbing himself. "Get the stuff." He groaned as Stu nodded, getting ready. Billy headed upstairs but then stopped motioning for Scarlet to follow. The two got to the top of the stairs. "I think you should be the one to scare them. He'll believe you." He said Scarlet smirked and nodded as she let Billy cut her again. She screamed and headed toward the room, hearing Stu right behind her. "Randy, help." She yelled as she pushed into the room, seeing both teens pulling on their clothes."Scar?" Randy asks, then gasps "Scar watch out." He yelled, but it was too late as Ghostface stabbed her in the shoulder and then the stomach. Randy went to grab Karen, but Stu was quicker and pulled her to him, slicing her throat and stabbing her in the heart. Randy raced out of the room. Stu hot on his heels, Randy made it outside seeing Tatum with a head wound and a couple of slices into her abdomen, "Jesus Tat." He said before running towards the front of the house and seeing Dewey's car he raced over, finding it unlocked but no keys. Stu appeared by the driver's window, knocking on it, causing Randy to jump. "What do you want?" He called, making sure to lock the doors only for them to pop open. Randy saw an extra gun in the car, so he grabbed it and he got out just as Stu went to stab him. He fell to the ground, aiming the gun back into the car, but no one was there. Randy headed towards the house, looking back, not seeing Ghostface anywhere. "Randy?" Two voices call him, Randy saw both Stu and Billy coming towards him."What the hell is going on?" Randy called."He's the killer." Billy said quickly, causing Stu to look shocked."What? No, he is." Stu replied as Randy kept the gun pointed at the two. Randy made it to the door opening it "fuck you both." He said as he entered slamming the door and locking it as Billy and Stu pounded on the door. Randy leaned against it and hung his head. Scarlet moved slowly from the bedroom "Randy?" She said as she tried to make it down the stairs only to fall. Randy raced over to help her "Scar, you ok?" He asked, she mentally rolled her eyes "I'm fine here give me the gun." She said going to the door with the gun. "Don't open it, they've gone mad." He said as she unlocked the door letting both Stu and Billy in "we all go a little mad sometimes" She said before turning to him pulling the trigger and shooting Randy in the chest. "Let's do this." She said as Stu went and got Neil who has been tied up in a closet. "Alright, you two need more wounds." She said as she grabbed one of the knives, stabbing Stu in the side and then getting Billy’s knife and stabbing him in the shoulder."Holy crap." Billy hissed. "Why are you three doing this?" Randy coughed from the floor, Billy looked at him "well I guess he wants to know our motive, I don't believe in motives, I mean did Norman Bates have a motive?" He asked, "don't think so." Stu said, "what about Hannibal Lecter, did we find out why he liked to eat people?" Scarlet asked "nope." Billy said. "How about this for a motive, your slut of an ex-girlfriend." Billy yelled. Randy blinked "what does Sidney have to do with this?" He asked, "well it’s not her fault more like her slut bag mother slept with my father causing my mom to leave me." He said, "then Himbry raped my girlfriend and you knew about it didn't you Meeks?" Billy said causing Scarlet to look at Randy with tears in her eyes "what?" She asked. Randy looked at her "Scar, I didn't know it was you. I swear if I would have known I would have stopped him." He said holding out his hand to her. Scarlet looked at him "if you heard it, you should have stopped it no matter if you knew it was me or not." She growled, "why didn't you?" She added. Randy groaned coughing again "I didn't know if it was like Himbry hooking up with a teacher or what, but then I heard that it was you and I felt horrible, but I can't go back and change what happened." He said Scarlet rolled her eyes "just like I can't go back and get my virginity back, but you could have stopped him Randy but you didn't." She said leaning down towards him "do you know that he also tried to rape Sid?" She asked causing him to look at her "You're lying." He said "no I'm not, I talked to Sid after it almost happened. She wasn't sure what to do." She said, "oh and Tatum was the one that caught him." She added. "Sidney, Tatum, and I were having a movie night and she mentioned how Himbry had called her into his office after everyone had left because she was waiting for Tatum so they could come over, Sid said that he tried to pin her down, and undress her but Tatum knocked on the door before anything could happen." She said seeing the tears roll down Randy's cheeks. Scarlet slumped back feeling dizzy, Randy looked up at Billy "so I was right all along." He said "what are you talking about?" Billy questioned as he helped Stu get Neil ready. Randy smirked lazily "in the video store." Randy said as he slumped down his eyes closing and he slowly stopped breathing. Stu shot Neil in the temple holding the gun in Neil's hand before leaning against the wall as the three teens slowly fell unconscious.

(Alright, so two more chapters left then this story is complete. I just wanted to take some time and say a quick thank you for all the votes and the reads in general. I appreciate it so much. ~Steph)