Chapter 2

Joy POV

I woke up this morning, and went downstairs when I smell breakfast. I saw my mom cooking bacon by the stove. I sat down at the table, and then my dad walk in. When he sat down I ask him. Hay dad are wolves the only shifters? He stopped eating and looked at me. What made you ask this question son? My dad ask. I was just curious that all I told him. Well let's start at the beginning, a log time ago their used to be three main types of shifters, coyotes, wolves, and foxes. Their were many other rear types of shifters but the hunters killed them off easily. On one dreadful day the hunters came after all of us. First they killed the coyotes and foxes, but we manage to stop them before they could target us. Do you know anything or anyone who might know something about the foxes I ask him. No son he responded, Foxes always have kept to themselves. Why are you so interested all of a sudden my dad ask. I think I might have found one and she may be my mate. Tell us everything my mom said, so I did. After I was done I ask my dad why she would live in a hole in the ground my dad told me that since they are not as strong as other shifters they would build their pack house under ground for protection and they only come out to the human world during the winter to work to get food. My dad said that since winter will be here in a few months that I should look for her in the town north of here since it is the closes on. I agreed with him. after I eat my breakfast I went to work to do my alpha duties. I will start my search for her tomorrow.
Emma POV
I woke up this morning feeling a little bit weird about last night. Why did I have weird feeling towards that guy last night in the woods. But I guess it was nothing. I went into the kitchen and started making breakfast for my sisters. We didn't have much since winter is starting so I made was left of the rabbit and knew that I had to get a job to be able to feed them. We don't want rabbit, cried my sister Lilly as Laura walked in. We want bacon said Laura. Well eat this or eat nothing at all I said in a vary angry tone. Once they ate I told them to go and start up their online school. They sighted angrily and went to the computer, I know they hate it but you have to start somewhere I am not going to all ways be here. I knew that I had to get a job during the winter because supplies are staring to run low. I will wait for their afternoon nap and go out to fill out applications while they sleep.

A/N
Hay guys I know that I have not update in while so here is something I know that it is short but I have been busy at school so just bear with me. like commit and share thanks.