Crush

School had just finished and you were walking with Finney back to hang out at his house. Meanwhile you talk all about your crush on Robin "OH! and today robin sat next to me in class he didn't talk much, but it was still so amazing!" you said Finney looked upset while you were talking.

"You okay Finney you look so sad." you ask "Oh.. uh.. no it's just donna hasn't been giving me any attention lately, yeah.." Finney says. "Oh, hopefully she gives you more attention soon because you two would be adorable together!" you both walk up to Finneys porch. Finney unlocks the door and you walk in as he holds the door for you "Thanks Finn!" you say as you walk over to the living room and see Gwen "Y/n!" yells gwen as she got up from the floor and hugged you almost making you fall over "Hey Gwen whatcha up to!" you say chuckling as you try to regain your balance. "Oh just watching TV what are you and Finney up to?" she asks looking at Finney walk into the living room "Just hanging out it gets pretty boring alone, plus we're going to the fair tomorrow with some other friends so instead of walking to Finneys house we thought it'd be fine to sleepover." you reply "Thats cool well i'm gonna go to susie's tonight she invited me for a sleepover so I better get going now." Gwen explains "Alright bye Gwen!" you say watching her wave and leave.

You and Finney walk upstairs to his room "So back to robin." you say smiling laying on his bed on your stomach waving your legs back and forth while your head is in your hands.

"Y/nnn." replies Finney obviously tired of you always talking about Robin "I'm sorryyy! it's just he's been on my mind a lot lately." you say turning to face the ceiling "Oh Robin *kissy noises* please date me i'm desperate!" says Finney in a girly voice mimicking you "Stopp!" you yell laughing as you throw a pillow at him " Ow." he says as his smile fades when he puts his bags down. "Your so depressing." you say leaning up as he thuds onto the bed laying his head back looking at the ceiling "At least i'm not obsessed." he replies with a smirk "haha very fun-" you got cut off by the door bell "even the house wants you to shut up." Finney laughs as he looks at you "Shut up." You say as you walk out the room and go downstairs to open the door. As you open the door you see Robin you quickly slam the door shut and run upstairs leaving Robin confused behind the door. "Finney it's Robin!!" you say running up the stairs bursting into the room "Ok?.." replied Finney unfazed "OK? ITS NOT OK OMG HE SAW ME!" Finney pushes past you to goes downstairs you quickly follow after him. Finney opens the door to see Robin about to leave "Hey Robin!" Finney says smiling.

Robin turns around "Oh hey Finney." Robin replies as he walks back up the stairs "Sorry Y/n shut the door on your face she gets a bit nervous." Finney speaks as he turns around looking at you smirking, he knew what he was doing. "It's no worries i was just about to leave anyways cya Finney." replied robin "Wait!" says Finney making robin stop again and look back "wanna hang out with me and Y/n?"