sleepover

A/N: idk how to title to save my life but yeah i don't wanna do those cringey "I'll never let you go" titles so yeahh. BUT a nice scene is at the end of this story.

Three months later 🤭

You were gonna sleepover at Finney's tonight. You put on some sweatpants and a top on. You walked downstairs said goodbye to your parents and headed to Finney's house. Finney's house wasn't far away so it only took a couple minutes to get there. You Finally made it and walked up to his porch. You knocked on the door and it almost immediately opened. "Hey babe!"  you said smiling happy to see your now boyfriend "Hey my love!" Finney says as he kissed your forehead and let you in.

You both played board games, "How do i keep losing?" Finney says smiling at you "Because you suck at this game haha." You told Finney jokingly while smiling back at him.

Baked together, "did you just put powder on my nose?" You asked Finney "It was an accident, I swear!" Finney said in defense as you threw a pinch of powder at him. "Hey!" and so it continues.

Watched movies, "Damn pennywise got a huge forehead." You giggled out "How can you laugh at this? I'm still traumatized from when I was six and I watched this." Finney says looking down at you which just made you laugh even more.

Eventually you both got tired and decided to lay down. You sat in between Finney's legs laying your back on his chest while Finney was laying his head on your shoulder sitting up. You were reading a book but didn't know Finney was reading with you. You flipped the page but warm hands and cold rings stopped you "Wait my love, I'm not done reading yet." you heard Finn whisper into your ear in a tired voice. You could also feel his breathing on your neck. "I'll let you finish this page then we'll go to sleep, is that okay babe?" you asked "Mhm.." Finney hummed in response as he closed the book for you and put it on the night desk. Finney leaned back into the pillows and you did the same but just facing his chest. Finney put an arm around you and played with your hair for a bit, You went to sleep but he stayed up playing with your hair and admiring you, he kissed your forehead called you beautiful and went to sleep.

(stop that reading scene was so good 😍)