Diary Entry # 11 Early ending?

It's been about three hundred, forty-five thousand and six hundred 89 seconds since my last entry. (A little over four days) I believe I've finally found my previous home. I'm sitting outside of it on the steps right now. I know I should be happy, but.... What if it's not what I'm expecting. Will I be disappointed? What will I do after that? I'm scared, I'm absolutely terrified, atleast I think I am. I just......
..I just don't know and.. I have been finding myself saying that a lot.. What if none of my memories come back. What if I see them and get all my memories back, then end up destroyed because I can't bring them back? Why, why did this happen? Why does it hurt so much? I guess I have nothing to lose and possibly everything to gain.

.
.
.

I am in a bedroom as I'm writing this. I know it was probably mine because of that wretched clock, stuck at 2:18am.. The nostalgia is woefully bittersweet. These memories that keep flashing quickly through my head are mine, I know that, but it doesn't feel like it. There's something wrong with this place, well I'd like to say that. It's not true, though, it's just that there's something wrong with me which might be worse. I want to leave, I think? I can't bring myself to walk out that door, back to walking throughout this perpetual, yet puny world. There's nothing I can do except reminisce, so I'll do that for as long as it takes to work up the courage to leave this incommodious, poignant place. Until I find the rationale to try to fix this I will be signing off to anybody who may be witnessing this tribulation of insanity.

//////////////////

That's the end of Something Real in Hell, everyone, thank you to whoever stuck around this long. There will be a remake in the "future." Nevertheless, this is where her story comes to an end or maybe not! Your imagination can decide. Is there a happy ending or does she lose all sense of being as she slips into an isolation fuelled madness? Does she find something real in this personal hell? I'd appreciate it if you let me know. That being said, I may make a origin story, no promises. If you have suggestions feel free to comment, announce it, or dm it to me.