The Palmwoods

James POV

After we recorded we went home. We were all playing COD2 . I kept daydreaming about The blonde. Gosh they left early and I didn't get her name. (Kendall:dude are you OK) (Carlos:yeah you were like this every since you saw Ashley) (James:Who?) (Logan: the girl you were fantasizing about in your bed) (James: Blondie? Is Ashley?) (Carlos+Logan:yep) (James: I think I'm going to take a shower) Logan:OK man) Carlos:see you later) (Kendall:Have fun jerking off for her) I blushed but left before they saw it. I ran into my room and locked the door. Then I went in my bathroom and locked that door too. I ran warm water and took off my shirt and my pants and underwear. While I was in the shower I rubbed my body and my mind imagined it as Ashley. I slowly touched my penis which was now sticking out. I kept my eyes closed so I can keep her. I pumped my dick imagining she was sucking it. I kept going faster and faster until my thrust got sloppy. I cummed and then I moaned Ashley's name really loud. After I turned off the water and dried off I put my clean boxer briefs on which were dark green and I put my plaid striped pants on. Also a black V-neck. I lied down in my bed and thought about real sex with Ashley. Her hopping up and down on my dick. While moaning and turning me on. Her yelling my name as I eat her out deeper and deeper I screaming her name and cuss words while she goes all the way down down to my balls with her mouth sucking my penis like no other girl has done before. When I opened my eyes my penis was throbbing and I smiled. Damn Ashley is going to be the death of me. Soon I fell asleep. Dreaming of Ashley.

Ashley's POV

I was unpacking in my new apartment 2K. Yep I live right beside James. I was unpacking my clothes. Some people say they are "turn me on" clothes. My phone was ringing.(Ashley: who could that be) I picked it up (?:hello Ashley) (Ashley:hello bell boy) (Bell boy:its Ricky) (Ashley:hello Ricky) (Ricky:I'm kind of lonely can you come over) (Ashley:for what exactly) Ricky :sex maybe) (Me:I'm on my way. I hung up and walked out of my room. Down the stairs. (Aria:If you see Kendall tell him I said hey) (Spencer:If you see Logan tell him I said hey) (Emily:oh me to ......but Carlos) (Me:will do) I walked out of the apartment and across I heard someone moaning my name. I smirked and knew it was James. I walked to the elevator and went down. It dinged and I got out in the lobby. (Bitters:HEY were are you going) (me:none of your business fatty) I left the palmwoods and got in my Red convertible BMW with butterfly doors. It also has different colors flashing under it. I drove to were Ricky said and got out of the car. I knocked on the door and one minute later Ricky answered. He looked amazing. Shirtless with his pants right under his V line. His hair was wet and he had a massive 6 pack.(Ricky:please come in) I smiled and walked in. He had a HUGE mansion. I looked around while he checked me out. I was only wearing a tank top. It was tight it showed my belly and half my breast. And I wore boy shorts and they were kind of a thong they show half my ass.

Ricky's POV

I was checking out Ashley and she was checking out my house. She went upstairs and found my room. She smirked and went in. She plopped on my bed. (Ashley:I'm guessing you want a show before you get fucked) (me:you read my mind). She got up and pushed me on the bed. It turned me on and bad. There was a pole in my room. So she got on first she slid down and kept her body pressed against it. Then she dropped it low twice and slid with a split. She looked at me with a sexy grin on her face. She got up and walked towards me slowly. She wrapped her legs half way behind her(beside) with her legs bent. That way her wet vagina was in contact with my throbbing dick. Soon she took off my pants and my black boxer briefs. She then took off her tank top exposing her black lace bra. She took of her black boy shorts exposing her amazing vagina and ass. She let me take off her bra. She grabbed my dick and angled it in her slit and she bounced on it up and down. And I help her going even faster. She tightened up on purpose making me moan in pleaser. Soon we came and we played down. (Me:we should make this a thing whenever we want or need sex) (Ashley:yeah because this was amazing. Soon we fell asleep spooning. Wow was she good. And I'm going to make her mine