I have cancer and I'm having a baby!?!

Hanna's POV

It was Friday. Everyone was rehearsing for 8:00.<3 just got done singing and dancing. Btr is now singing. I snuck out and got in my friends car. Elizabeth. She was driving me to the hospital. (Liz:are you sure your OK) (Hanna:yes just throwing up without being sick) (Liz:do you think it's the cancer) (Hanna:no but is it possible for me to be pregnant) (Liz:well,did you sleep with James without protection) my eyes widened. That's what we forgot. (Liz:Fuck Han you know better) (Hanna:fuck now I'm possible a 17 year old girl who has cancer and has a boy or girl growing inside her) (Liz:Your period should be due on last Friday?) (Hanna:I've been late before) (Liz:yeah one day) (Hanna: I know) She soon parked in the parking lot. We got out and walked in. My nurse/bff's mom came to me. (Melissa:you ready?) (Me:yeah let's see) she walked me down to my room 206. We walked in and I sat on the bed. She took her hearing thingy out and but it in her ears. Soon she was going over my heart. She went lower and she looked confused. Then her eyes widened. She then pulled out a screen and jell. She rubbed it on then rubbed it with the tube thing. She looked at the screen. There was two small dotes as big as a "O". It looked weird.(Melissa:Han did you know you were pregnant) (me:yeah) (Melissa:with twins!?) I covered my mouth (me:how long) (Melissa:um about one month) She wiped the stuff off and gave me a hug (Me:say hey to Scott and Stiles) (Melissa:I will) I smiled at her (Melissa:but you need to be very careful you are very fragile) (Han:what about the cancer) (Mel:It's almost gone it should be fully gone by Tuesday) (Me:OK bye) Liz drove me back to the arena. When we got there we saw everyone outside with there arms crossed. James looked like he had been crying. (Aria:gosh where were you) (Me:my monthly check up) (girls:oh) (Spencer:what did they say) (me:it should be done by Tuesday) (Emily:206 and Melissa?) (Me:yep) (James:what?) (Girls:you didn't tell him!?!?) (Me:I thought it would be better to wait till Tuesday,Emily?) (Emily:I was at the skatepark and I saw Mitchel) (me:what did he say) (Em:well he said tell Hanna that he'll see you later hot stuff) (Spencer:she's serious his gig is tomorrow if were going) (Me:he's my friend I can't let him down ) (James:Hanna?) (Me:fine come with me?) We went into the back and I told him to cancer to the twins. (James:wow I'm so scared and sad I might loose you) (Me:you want it's almost over) (James:so there really twins) (Me:yep) (James:your pregnant on our second month of going out) (Me:a lot to take in for one day)

James POV

I didn't want her to have cancer and I didn't mean for it to happen. All things happen for a reason right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now 8:00 the girls are about to go on when Hanna starts her part in determinate

Trying hard to fight these tears

I'm crazy worried

Messing with my head this fear

I'm so sorry

You know you gotta get it out

I can't take it

That's what being friends about

I, I want to cry

I can't deny

Tonight I wanna up and hide

And get inside

It isn't right

I gotta live in my life

I know I, I know I

I know I gotta do it

I know I, I know I

I know I gotta do it

Gotta turn the world into your dance floor

Determinate, d-determinate

Push until you can't and then demand more

Determinate, d-determinate