Home sweet Home and water broke

Hanna Marin POV

Today was our day home. James and I haven't talked since I was 6 months pregnant. Now I'm 8. My stomach is big but cute. I love them. I hope they have more of my features than his fathers. Because after their born the next year I'm moving to Britain with Ricky and the twins. We just pulled up to the palmwoods. EEEEEEEP!?!

I got out of my room and grabbed my bags but the guys took them. James got the heaviest. I rolled my eyes and mumbled"show off". He stopped and looked at me.crap. (Me:what) (James:nothing....I thought you said something) (Me:well you thought wrong). I walked pass him and in the lobby everyone hugged me and glared at James.oh yeah the picture of James and Elizabeth kissing and me crying was on E!News. Wow....well he kind of deserves it.

Me and the girls went to our room 2K. I am moving in with Ricky when the twins are born. So I don't have to be bothered by James.

I went to my room which is on the floor and not upstairs because I'm incapable of doing that. I went in there and changed. Then I went to sleep tomorrow I'm finding out the sex of the babies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 month later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James POV

I really regret cheating on Hanna. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. She changed my life. But I had to go and kiss her best friend and screw it all up. Because of it she want talk to me or tell me the sex of the babies.

Right now Ricky and the girls and guys were helping Hanna pack up for moving with him for a year. I only get to see her at work until the year is over.

I am in my bed with all the lights off crying my eyes out. Its been like this ever since she told me to leave her in the tour bus. But I kept it in till I came home. I even thought about committing suicide. But I rethought it.

If she's happy I should be happy. But I'm not.

The rushers are sending me hate and stuff. I deserve it I deserve to stay alive and suffer. I hadn't done this ever since my dad became deceased. But it only lasted a few weeks.

Ricky's POV

Me:I'm so excited

Hanna:me t-*screams*

I looked at her there was water under her legs. Her water broke.

Me:Guys!?!

They looked at her and We all starting freaking up

Logan: Aria and Kendall go start the car, Carlos and Emily go get what she needs because you know the gender,Me and Spenc will call your family, Ricky get her to the car!?.

Everyone: SIR YES,SIR!?!

I picked her up bridal style and ran to the car. To meet Aria and Kendall

Logan POV

Everyone was now gone so we started calling. We called Her foster mom Belinda, Her real Mom Kate and real dad Baze(life unexpected). I also got her little sisters Miranda Cosgrove Marin and Brit Robinson Marin. I also got her brother Jerry Trainer Marin.(all real people without Marin though) They all screamed and said they'll get the first flight from Texas. We then ran out of the palmwoods and got in my car and headed to the hospital.

Carlos POV

We were about to leave but stopped.

Me:James should know they are his twins

Emily:yeah

We got him we told him and he ran and took a shower then came with us. We went to Baby R Us. We got some clothes for them and we also got some booties. We then checked them out. We then ran in My car and drove to the hospital.

Kendall's POV

We were now in the hospital. They set Hanna down in a wheelchair and drove her off into her room 206. Her favorite room in all hospitals. Now she has another reason why. Her little miracles were going to be born there. They didn't let us in so we sat outside of it. Then we saw a figure. The girls stood up....well except Emily she was walking with him and Carlos.

Girls:WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!

James:so I'm not allowed to see my own children

They uncrossed their arms and sat down guilty of what they said. Ricky looked more pissed than ever seeing they let him in and not him. Oh boy. When they let Jameson we heard her screaming she was in labor.

Hanna:What the hell are you doing here!?!

Everyone: oh no

To Be Continued............