You Are The Sun

Dear Will,

I learned something useful today and from an unlikely source. My sister. I really do miss you Will. So much to the point it feels like you died again, which sounds extreme I know, but somehow this feels like a repeat of the first time I lost you to the upside down. Except I know I'm not gonna get you back anytime soon.

Nancy explained to me that this loneliness was completely normal and made sense, even if I have been hanging out with everyone here a lot more than usual. It was somewhat of a relief, but also now I can't wait to see you again. It feels like I haven't been able to comfortably breath since you left. Something about your smile is like the sun. Or a breath of fresh air. I can live without it I guess, but it's good for me. You're good for me. God I wish I could hug you right now. Wish I could hold you. Is that weird? I don't think it's weird, I mean we used to hold each other all the time when we were little falling asleep at sleepovers right? And it's not like it's been that long since the last time we did that. Well it has been a few years, but I think we deserve it after all this time apart. When I see you next the first thing I'm gonna do is hold you like you're the last Will on Earth 'cause you are, you are the only you, and you are so damn important to me.

I'll call you tomorrow!
Miss,
Mike