♣TWO♣

-Author POV-

“Lydia, where do you live?” the male asked.

“I'm n..not a..allowed t..to tell a..anyone m..my address” Lydia said eating her ice cream.

“But princess I'm not just anyone” the male said, pulling Lydia into his lap.

The younger was startled by the older one actions; she tried to move out of his lap but failed miserably “C..can y..you let go” she asked pouting.

“Not until you tell me where you live, sweetheart” the male said.

“B..but m..my mom s..said not t..to tell a..anyone” she said on the verge of crying, the older one placed her back onto the couch.

They're in a cafe, that's where the male brought her to eat ice cream.

“Don't. Make. Me. Punish. You” the male said placing his hand on the younger thigh, the girl pouted as a tear rolled down her face.

“B..but-” the male squeezed her thigh making her whimper “No buts, where do you live” the male asked in annoyance.

“W...west s..street avenue” Lydia muttered out; which made the made the male smirked.

“Good girl” the male said petting Lydia's head, she kept on eating her ice cream with tears rolling down her flushed cheeks.

Leonardo release her thigh from his iron grip and wiped her tears away “I'm sorry, do you forgive me” Leonardo asked the younger; she nodded and gave a stern smile.

“Are you ready to go” Leonardo asked in which the female nodded, he picked her up in bridal style and walked over to his car.

He then placed her in the passenger seat and made his way to other side and started the car he began to drive to the girls house.

Lydia's house was a good walking distance from the cafe so he reach her house in no time. Lydia was about to get out when he stopped her, she looked at him confused.

“Give me your phone” he said, Lydia then handed her phone to him as he put his number in it, he gave it back back to her and told her to call him, she nodded and opened the door “Thank you” she said without stammering, she then realised that she didn't know the male's name.

“What's y...your n..name?” she asked blushing.

“My name is Leonardo King” the older said; she then closed the car door and waved the Leonardo goodbye, she made her way inside her house “Mom, I'm home!” Lydia shouted.

“Just in time for dinner sweetheart” Lydia's mother said placing the strawberry pie onto the table “Yum” Lydia said with wide eyes staring at the homemade pie “Go wash up and come for dinner” her mother said chuckling.

“Ok!” Lydia said rushing upstairs, she took a bath and putted on her pajamas.