♣THREE♣

A/n: The photo above is Lydia, you can also imagine her however you like.

-Lydia POV-

*Woof*

*Woof*

I woke up after hearing Goldie barking and sticking out her tongue; I was so tired but I knew I had my tutoring session with Mr. Sanchez.

I was about to get up when I saw a white liquid between my thigh, I touched the liquid and furrowed my brows. It was sticky. I realize it come from my princess part; I cringed at the thought of what the liquid could be.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I bushed my teeth then took off my clothes and begun to bath my skin. I scrubbed my skin with my bathing sponge as i pour some shower gel onto it. Then I remember what I dreamt about last night; I blushed thinking about it, if Leo knew I dreamt something as naught as that he would probably stop talking to me. I rinsed my body off and wrapped a towel around me.

I stepped out and went to my room, I then placed the towel on my bed and began to look for an appropriate outfit.

After I putted on my outfit I took up my towel and place it in the laundry basket; I then made my way downstairs

I saw my mother making pancakes, the smell was amazing; hence that my mother makes the best food ever.

After I ate my breakfast, Mr. Sanchez came and tutor me. I always wonder what it would be like to go to a public school, I once brought it up and my mother was furious and scolded me.

I just wanted to know what it would be like to have friends, my mother is selfish, she don't want me to go because of her selfish needs. I always try to convince my self it for a good reason why she doesn't want me to go.

And

It always lead back to me asking my self why I never went to school or why I never had friends, I read stories and I can't help but wonder what would life be if I went to school and knew how the world works.

But I guess that's gonna be a mystery.

After hours of learning about philosophy on ethnics and ideology. I returned to my room. I couldn't stop thinking about Leo so I went and call him.

He answered the phone and my body became numb I felt heated by hearing his husky voice.

"h..hello"

"Hello baby"

"W..what time a..are you coming to pick me up"

"Actually I'm on my way to your house, I'll be there in 15 minutes"

"O..okay, I'm g..gonna g..get ready"

-Author POV-

Lydia hang up the phone and started looking for an outfit to impress Leo. She looked beautiful in every clothes she wore but couldn't seem to find anything she liked. Then her eyes landed on a nice floral dress.