♣SIX♣

Warning: slight smut.

-Lydia POV-

“Leo!”

“Yes princess”

“Put me down, p..please”

“Kiss”

“Huh?”

“kiss me”

I blushed as he placed me onto his bed, he wanted me to kiss him. He started to lean in making our face inches apart, He then lean closer to my lips and pecked my lips.

More

I wanted more!

He then pulled back making me feel cold, I want to feel his warmth. I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to me, I blushed at how bold I was acting but I didn't care, I want him, I need him.

“L..Lydia?” he said stuttering.

“I w..want more than j..just a peck”

He then grabbed my waist and pull my lower body closer to his, he then looked into my eyes and smirked.

“Such a needy girl”

He slowly wrapped his hand around my neck and kissed me, but this time it was much more than just a ‘peck’ it was much more passionate. The kissed made me feel weak, I gripped his forearm and he bit my lips making me tilt my head backwards, he then pushed his tongue inside and moved around with my tongue.

My grip on his arm began to tighten as I lose my breath but he was moving his tongue around every inch if my mouth making me moan in between kisses. I loosen my grip into his arm and place my hands on his board chest, I tried to push him away but he didn't budge, he was taking my breath away.

“Lydia” he said as he pushed his head in the crook of neck.

“You're such a naughty girl” he said breathing heavily against my neck.

“L..Leo”

“Yes princess”

“It hurts”

He pulled away from her and looked at me up and down he frowned as he looked at my thighs, I was squeezing them together, he then pushed me down onto the bed and stared at me. He sighed and finally asked me a question.

“Lydia, do you want me to help you?”

Yes!

Y..yes”

He slowly pull my legs apart as I blushed, he was looking at me with lustful eyes. I tried to close my legs but he came in between them stopping me from closing them.

“There's no turning back now, lydia” he warned.

He slowly humped me, dryly and slowly. It felt amazing. He pried my panties off and I panicked, I trued closing my legs but failed I  miserably, he started to rub his thumb up and down my cavern making me thrash around as he stroke.

“L..leo” I said loosing my breath.

“Yes princess”

“I n..need to p..pee” I said stuttering.

“Lydia, don't cum unless I tell you to!” he exclaimed.

I nodded as I hold my 'pee', he started to go faster as he pushed one of his finger in, I wanted to moan at the feeling it was giving me but nothing happen I stayed silent, he slowly went in and out as he began to go faster making me a moaning mess. I finally release my moans in which made Leo smiled at me as I try to control those sinful noises.