School Shooting

Chapter 8
( 4 months later )
Rachels pov :
Its been 4 months since Finn and I have been dating and I couldn't be happier . I feel like I'm falling in love with him . Finn makes me happy and since tonight is our 4 month anniversary I think I'm going to tell  him I love him . I was at my locker getting ready to go to 3rd period when someone covered my eyes and said , "guess who . " I reconigzed it was Finns voice . I smirked and said , "Hmmm....Sam is that you?" I joked. He chuckled and spun me around towards him . "Very Funny. " he said . I laughed and said , "Isn't that why you love me ? " I asked . "That and your hot so. " he joked . I chuckled and lightly punched him. "Ouch that hurt. " he said in his baby voice. "Oh babe I'm sorry what can I do to make you feel better . " I asked. "You can give me a kiss . " he said . I smiled and then leaned giving him a passionate kiss. I smiled and thought ,  "I love you." Little did I know I said it out loud . "What?" He asked . "Huh?" I asked.  "Did you say you love me ?" Finn asked me. I scoffed , "Pshhhh.... what no why would I say that ?" I asked sarcastically. He smiled , "I love you too. " he said . My heart melted , "You do ? " I asked. "Of course I do . " he said . "I love you too. " I said. He smiled and kissed me as the bell rang. "I gotta go I'll see ya in glee club. " he said . "Okay." I said. He smiled and kissed me once more and then left . I was on my way back from the bathroom when suddenly someone said , "Hello Rachel . " I turned around and my heart struck with fear......

Finns pov :
I was in spanish class when suddenly I heard a big bang. We all jumped and Mr.Shue rushed us all to the corner turning out the lights and he said , "Listen be very quiet and text anyone just don't tell them where you are. " he said . We all took our phones out at the first person I text was Rachel I had to know if she was okay .

Rachels pov :
" Hello Rachel.  " the voice said . I turned around and my heart strucked with fear it was Karofsky. "Wha....what are you doing here? " I asked. "Well you see my father was able to get me out of jail 3 months ago.So that gave me lots of time to think of how I would get revenge on you. He then pulled out the gun and held it up . "Please David don't do this , I didn't do anything to you. " I begged him not to kill me but it wasn't working . "You took everything from me Rachel , you took away my freedom and now I'm going to get my revenge and take away something you love . " He told me . "GET AWAY FROM HER!" I heard someone yell. I turned around it was Finn . "Finn run he has a gun!" I yelled. Finn came running toward me suddenly Karofsky pointed his gun towards me , "Take one more step I'll shoot her !" He yelled at Finn . Finn stopped as Karofsky held the gun firm in his hand. "David don't do this put the gun down !" I yelled . "Shut up bitch ! " He yelled. Suddenly he put the gun in motion and pulled the triger .BANG! Rachel! I heard I close my eyes but I was on the ground but no blood. I looked over next to me was Finn he was on the ground bleeding .