Trust

Chapter 11
( 4 months later )
Finns pov :
Tonight is the night Rachel and I might finally have sex . We've been together for about 7 months so I'm hoping that she'll say yes . I love Rachel so much and I want out first time to be special and romantic . This is the perfect night to have sex because it's our 7th month anniversary. I just want everything to go perfect for tonight so incase we do decide that we're ready I rented a room . This morning I was walking to my class when somebody grabbed me and kissed me passionatley . "Happy 7th month anniversary . " Rachel said. I smiled and then said, "Happy Anniversary honey. " and kissed her softly. "So whats the plan for tonight ? " she asked me . "Well I figured we could go out to breadsticks, go to a romantic movie in the park and then I got a room for us. " I told her. She froze , "Why did you get a room ?" She asked. "Well it is our anniversary so I just figured that we could ya know . " I suggested and she got my hint. "Oh um wow. " She said. "Is everything alright?" I asked. "Yeah so what time do you wanna pick me up ?" She asked. "Uh 5 . " I said. "Okay I'll see ya then . " she then kissed me on the cheek and rushed off.
Rachels pov :
Sex! He wants to have sex ! I thought panicked. I walked into the bathroom and then called Quinn , Santana, Brittney, Tina, and Mercedes. 5 minutes later they arrived. "Hey girl what's the problem?" Santana asked. "Finn wants to do it tonight!" I said panicked. "What really? " Quinn said shocked . "What did you say?" Santana asked. "I said okay. " I told them . "So whats the problem ? " Mercedes asked. "I don't know if I'm ready. " I said panicked . "Okay Rachel just take a deep breath. " Quinn said . I took a deep breath and said , "Okay now what?" I asked. "Well why don't you want to do the nasty with Finn?" Santana asked me . "I don't know I love him so much its just ever since the whole Karofsky thing I've been very protective of my heart I just don't want to get dumped after . " I said. "Finn would never do that Rachel. " Quinn said. "I know I'm just worried that if I say no he'll be mad . " I said. Santana hugged me and said," Rachel , Finn is madly in love with you he litterally saved your life twice he would do anything for you. If you don't want to have sex with him right now then he'll understand and he's not going to pull a Karofsky and go crazy. You have to trust him and yourself to make the right decision " She told me. "So you think he'll understand?" I asked so they could reasure me . "Definitely. " they all said . I smiled and said , "Thank guys. " and I gave them a hug . I then picked up my stuff and said , "I think I know what I need to do . " I said . "And whats that ?" Mercedes asked. "Talk to Finn. " I said and then left.