𝖯𝖳 𝟤.

• 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖠𝖨𝖭𝖲 - 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁, 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖽, 𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒 𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾𝗌.

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄 — 𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖾

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄 — 𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖾.
• • flashback ••

"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄! 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐆-𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋-, 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆!"

he knitted his eyebrows as his small chest began to sped up and his heart began to beat out of his chest after listening his mother panicked sobs and cries while she yelled at the people, whoever she was on the phone with.

"m-mommy, m-ma? what's g-going on." the nine year old kentrell questioned shakily, running his hand over the drenched spot where he was feeling the most pain from then he glance down at his hands, his hooded orbs widened instantly as he stared at the blood.

his mother noticed and quickly grasped his hands, covering the red crimson stain from kentrell eye view. "it's nothing baby it's gone be okay, they otw i promise okay." she whispered.

he was trying to stay calm and try not to think about it and not to freak his mother out but she was always broken down in tears and then site of blood didn't make him feel any better.

he heard other people cries and shouts in the distance. they were all sounded like disoriented voices to kentrell, he couldn't make it completely not even one voice.

what happened? why was he bleeding?were the only concerns going through his mind and thoughts.

he knew he was beginning to feel extremely tired, his eyes were getting lower.

he frowned deeper and gripped his mother shoulder tightly as it finally process inside of his brain.

"ma?" the small boy spoke weakly, seeing tears fall down his mother face as he held him closely to her chest. "it's okay baby, just stay wit me, please kentrell. it's alright, you gone be okay!" she spoke in a frantic, pushing down on the boy stomach.

he was dying was the only reasonable answer he could think, he was bleeding and it wasn't stopping despite all the pressure his mother was trying to put on the wounds.

kentrell hazel fell onto the small dead body beside him, kentrell felt enormous pang and agony in the boy chest.

his eyes became glossy as he stared at the two bullet wounds that was in his baby brother kendall forehead.

he was already dead in front of kentrell.

it was a loud tire skirt a few minutes ago and a few gun shots. he knew what he heard, kentrell was one of them kids who knew about a lot of thing he wasn't supposed to know at his age.

so it truly meant, he was dying on his ninth birthday, his younger brother died on his birthday.

kendall was a good kid a little boy who stayed to himself and was always peaceful, why did he have to die and kentrell didn't?

he just turned nine this morning he was so excited and happy because his mother invited all of his friends for his birthday party and on top of that his father was getting outta prison on the same day.

which meant the man was able to spends an birthday with him finally after the male was official out of the correction center.

unfortunately kentrell was only greeted with disappointment and the same despicable from before about his despiteful father.

the male didn't even show up and didn't hold on his side of the promise he made, kentrell had all but hatred for people who didn't hold out on their promises you could have spared the truth but he didn't.

he was no where to be found, kentrell tried not to his hopes down through out and even he tried calling the man on the phone but he got no answer each time.

all of it meant nothing now to him now, he was slowly losing consciousness and practically clinging onto a bit of life he had left.

he felt hopeless.

"get them on the stretcher quick and into the truck. how old is they're ma'am?"

"kentrell. he—he's nine sir, the other kendall is five. can you save them— oh my babies please? you have to?"

kentrell felt some one grasped him off of the concrete and placed him onto something soft to him.

he looked around in a panic then he glanced at the blurry man who softly nodded at his mother.

"i think i can save the oldest ma'am.. at ma best." he replied to her calmly before immediately pushing kentrell on the stretcher away and towards the ambulance truck.

"w-w-wait ma mommy! i want m-ma mommy!" kentrell broke down immediately in tears as he got farther from his mother.

"kentrell i'll meet you at the hospital. baby, don't worry!" she reminded him.

he instantly got shushed by the male who was getting him into the truck and wiped his tears as the other workers in the truck fastly check vitals and stabilize.

"it's okay du', you just have to stay really calm and chill for mom, okay? just remain calm that's all, and i promise, kentrell. you gone be able to see another birthday." he reinsured kentrell with a small smile on his face.

the male he carefully put the breathing mask on kentrell whom nodded nervously and started taking in all the air as possible and fluttered his eyes and closing them a bit.

i hate ma birthday.

he subconsciously spoke before he fully went unconscious and completely unaware of his surroundings. hoping god had his side for once in his life.