𝖯𝖳 𝟥.

• 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖠𝖨𝖭𝖲 - 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝖺𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒, 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗏𝖾, 𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒 𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾𝗌.

𝐓𝐲'𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 - 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅.
• • flashback ••

"can i go home now?" the twelve year old ty'son asked, having a bit of annoyance in his tone and staring at the doctor who grasped the syringe off of the table.

he shook his head in reply before he started to speak, "no brat. you may not, lemme see your arm." said doctor mr.zaire to the boy.

ty mugged him and sighed a bit but nonetheless he reached his forearm arm to the man who give him a medical dose mixture of risperidone and antipsychotic every day.

ty'son hated it, he dislikes liked hospital needles and material, he despite that fact he was getting pumped off from drugs and he knew it wasn't good for him but the voices were always gone afterwards.

they didn't say mean things to him, didn't call him names.

he didn't know if he didn't want it to stop no more. it was helping him, he would say but it still wasn't health.

"can i call miss sinclair or ma father? at least one dem bruh." he grumbled, feeling mr.zaire administered the needle into the boy forearm quickly.

"yeah. i'll let you call one of dem but we have to finish our session for tonight, okay lil folks?" he spoke raspy, pushing the medication into the boy bloodstream before he slowly took the needle out of the boy arm and wrapped the spot where the needle mark was.

ty'son rubbed his eyes and played with his dreads between his finger. "okay mr.zaire."

"alright, you ready to continue ty ty?" he asked sitting back down into his chair and grasping the clipboard and an pen off of his desk and looked at ty'son who sat there with a small smile before it turned into his natural mug.

"stop callin me dat, you not ma daddy so stop." he mumbled looking down at his feet.

mr.zaire has been ty'son doctor for a few months now, ty'son had became a strong manic depression. he also a few more disorders like obsessive compulsive disorder and a

mr.zaire kissed his teeth, "well i find you like ma little son or what not. i know i'm not yo bipolar ass father."

ty'son mouth fell to agape and pointed to mr.zaire, "yup, ima telling on yo ass. you said dat word again you told me i can't say it or you gone tell miss sinclair, so imma tell her yo goofy self said a cuss word."

mr.zaire smacked his lips softly. "na you a snitch? i'm grown, you not. it's a big difference, punk." he laughed.

ty'son scrunched his face up and rolled his eyes, "neva dat. sir cmon and ask da questions so i can talk to ma friend 'fore he goes to sleep."

"you got a friend? in hea ty'son?"

"yeah i did. why is dat shockin'? yo old ass can't neva get a friend nigga?" he uttered, mugging him.

mr.zaire mugged him back, "how many times i gotta tell yo small ass dat i'm not old?! and plus you weird asf foe'nem. you don't look at yoself on a every day basis? you act like a fool."

"i'm not weird. and you iss old asf. 'bout knockin on heaven or hell door, they just not answering."

"watch. you gone croak one of dis days, sir."

"yeah wtv. where you hear dat at?" he questioned.

"miss sinclair. she said you mad old, i was younger, and smarter den you and handsome moe too. can't top dat, i betchu can't."

"ty'son, ma nigga? you draggin' it fool. you can't even beat me in chess so how you smarter den me?"

ty'son shrugged nonchalantly, "cause i can read and count money." he mumbled, sticking his tongue out him and flicking him off.

"don't make me kill yo little narrow ass in hea' brat, matter fact ty'son. cmon session over. you pissed me off fa' da tenth time."

he chessed before jumping down from the soft medical bed and running to the door. "c'mon folks'nem 'fore he goes to sleep." he rushed mr.zaire.

mr.zaire huffed loudly and stood up from his chair and licked over his lips a bit, "who you rushing like dat? stop usin' ma slang before you get me fired?" he mumbled grabbing his keys and walking over to ty'son and opening the door. "lemme see yo hand-"

ty'son instantly bolted out of the room, soon as the door was wide enough for him you slip through, which only caused mr.zaire to rolled his eyes and bolt out of the room as well.

"ty'son folks-"

ty'son help me!

ty'son frowned and looked around for the voice, everything immediately tuned out the only thing he was focusing onto the voice and where it was coming from.

he couldn't find the person who needed help.

not paying attention to whom was walking in front of him. he accidentally bumped into the warden breast and groaned lowly. "i-i'm sorry, miss warden." he spoke meekly, instantly backing up and apologizing for his actions as tears came to his orbs.

she was scary to him, she was the warden and the woman who ran stuff around this mental hospital.

well a lot of people were horrific to tyson except mr.zaire. he didn't like to cause a problem or a situation in front of them because he knew he'll get punished like before.

"ty'son? why you in such a hurry, i told you about runnin' from mr.zaire." she spoke sternly, gently rubbing the back of the nape of his neck and looking up at mr.zaire who caught up with them.

"i'm so sorry miss davis. he got too excited, that's on my behalf." he spoke properly to her, quickly grabbing ty'son tightly. "say sorry again." the man gritted.

ty'son scrunched his face up and sniffed a bit, rubbing his eyes and soothing his expression before he began to speak. "i'm really sorry for misbehaving miss davis." he spoke softly.

she gave him a warm smile, "it's alright ty'son. i understand honey. ready to call miss Sinclair?"

he smiled small and nodded in response, "well have a lovely time with that, baby." she spoke softly before giving mr.zaire a strong glare.

he knitted his eyebrows in her face before nodding and licking his lips a bit and walking away with ty'son.

"mr.zaire?" said nervously by ty'son, hearing a girl screaming in agony as she hurted herself.

"yeah ty?" he looked down at him, "why she do dat?" he asked as he looked and seen mean nurses and doctors rushing into her room with large sedations.

"ion really kno why but she just does." he replied softly, "oh." ty'son looked down at his feet and began to think about the voice he heard.