Part 9. Questions

You wake up.

You hear the sound of the shower.

You looked around, no Eddie, he's in the shower.

You can't stand the thought of cheating on him, wait what? You weren't even dating him.

The thoughts rushing through your mind, making your head hurt.

Do I have a migraine? Or is it just my hangover.

The feeling of puke being in your stomach and in your throat.

The feeling of stupidity washed over you ... you fucked up.

You brush the covers off of you, cold nipping every spot on your body causing you to shiver.

Your dragged your feet across Eddie's floor, moving swiftly to get your clothes.

Then the feeling of puking hit.

Your rushed to the washroom that Eddie was showering in (duh) and hurdeled over the toilet.

You dropped down to your knees as your gripped the toilet so hard your knuckles turned white, gagging and coughing as puke shot out of the back of your throat, an icky smell and taste was in your mouth.

"Uhm.. sorry that was just, nevermind, are you okay?" Eddie asks obviously grossed out by your puking.

You let go of your grip on the toilet,getting a peice of toilet paper, sighing while your wiped the puke off your mouth.

"Yeah, I'm fine just my hangover." You cringe.

You hear the shower turn off.

Eddie walks out of the shower, water droplets falling from his hair

(Butt booty naked)

"Sorry I just gotta grab my towel." He says stepping over the clothes he threw on the ground before showering.

He grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist, grabbing his toothbrush and putting a fat glob on it (it fell off the sides.)

"Deadly hangover huh?" He asks, looking over to you.

You look up seeing Eddie without a shirt, the towel hugging his body tightly.

You stare at his tattoos, the way the water droplets fall from his hair, the steam emitting from his body, he's perfect.

"Y/n?" He says snapping his finger in your face.

"Eddie?" You say looking into his big full brown eyes.

"Yes?..." He asks.

"Wanna go on a date?".....