❦From July to July❦

"Good," his voice is silk against my skin. A gentle welcome to sin that I desperately want to take hold of. "Your lips belong to me."

I almost laugh at the absurdity of his words. He is insane.

"Oh really?" I raise a brow and lean forward to take a petal off from the rose. "I thought my lips were my own? My mistake."

He actually chuckles at this and I have to stop myself from melting at the sound if it. His dimples pock out and I notice the one on his right is deeper than that on his left.

"Don't make it again," he leans in as well. Warm breath fans my cheek. My breath comes out in pants. Soft olive skin meets mine, pressing my back to the wall behind me. The feel of his large hands on my hips feels like heaven. I gasp because no one has ever touched me like this before. And I don't know why I like how his body feels wrapped around mine. "I want to kiss you," he whispers in my ear. A shiver runs down my spine.

I don't know what to say to him so I nod my head.

One hand goes around my neck, applying a little pressure that has me anticipating him to choke me but he doesn't. It moves until it stops at the back, holding me firm. He uses it to pull my head to his until his lips touch mine. Press of soft lips to mine, then his tongue touches my bottom lip. A pull into his mouth then he moves to the top lip. I don't know how to kiss and my cheeks flame at the realization that he knows this. He pulls back to look at my mortified expression. I want to dig a hole and die but look away instead.

He lifts my chin with his index finger and forces me to meet his eyes.

"You are mine, every single part of you. Your thoughts, your happiness, your rage even your embarrassment. Every single inch of you is mine. Those eyes," he stares into my soul with his gaze. "This innocent look you give me only makes me want to corrupt you, princessa."

He's dark gaze drops to my thighs and he squeezes a little too tight.

"Do you want to know why I chose you to be my queen, Vienna?" He asks in a husky voice.

"Yes," it's whispered out. I feel dazed by his hands, roaming my body, touching places mom told me were only reserved for the man I loved.

"This ass," he squeezes my rear then lifts one of my legs so he is seated firmly between my legs. He presses his middle into me and I swear I can see stars in my eyes. Something hard rubs against me as he rocks back and forth while whispering words I can't comprehend in my ear.

I'm hot and feel wet between my legs. Without thinking, I rock back against him then hear a fuck as he grunts, pulling away from me to kiss my lips again. This time I don't freeze. I try to mimic his movements until I get a sense of what to do. His tongue in my mouth forces the dampness between my legs to grow. I want to cry and a tear does slip down my eye because my body is overwhelmed by everything he is doing to me. I shouldn't like this. I shouldn't feel this burning desire in my pussy. I need him to do something but I don't know what he can do. I'm empty and I need to be filled. I need him and I claw at his body for him to give it to me.

I gasp at the feel of his hand going underneath my dress. He flicks my nub with his finger as something that sounds like a moan comes from my mouth. He repeats the motion, filling my stomach with a foreign feeling. He nuzzles his face into my neck and moves my panties to the side. I tense then relax when he kisses me.

"I want to fuck you Vienna. You're wet and ready for me aren't you?" He mumbles into my neck but I'm too focused on the rough strokes of his hand against my clit. I'm whimpering beneath him, confused by his words but chasing something I don't know. "Tell me Vienna."

"Remu-" my words end with a cry when he thrusts a finger inside me. It's too much. I squirm in his grasp, trying to dislodge his finger from me. A tug on my hair, he pulls until my head is up, only focused on him. He slowly moves his finger in and out of me, eyes focused on my face. I can't keep my eyes open with how good his finger feels.

"You're going to be my wife," he says as he continues his strokes, increasing the pace until I squirm in his hold, rocking my hips to meet his thrusts. "You're going to be a good girl for me and behave yourself aren't you?" He questions but I don't answer.

Despite the fact that I love how he makes me feel, I still don't want to be tied to him for my entire life. I can't.

His grip only tightens around my hair.

"Answer me, princess."

I'm close to... something. I can't focus on his words when it feels like I should be chasing that something at the moment. I move my hips frantically to reach what is building up in my body.

"Vienna," he growls and pulls his finger from me. I whimper at the loss and feel actual tears fall down my face. I was so close. "I won't take any bullshit from you. I swear to you, if you try something to get in the way of my plans I'll lock you up and never let you out."

"You can't force me to marry you," I say softly. "What if I already love another man? Do you men even consider how we feel?"

It's quick, the darkening of his gaze and the hand around my throat. His grip is painful, cutting the air from entering my lugs. My eyes go wide and my body still from the shock. This is not the man that was giving me pleasure seconds ago.

"You love someone?" His voice is calm, contradicting his actions.

I dig my nails into his arms to make him loosen his grip.

"Who is he? I just want to talk to him. I promise you, I won't hurt him."

As a last resort, I shake my head frantically. To my surprise he lets go of me. I stumble back then fall to the ground as I cough then take in deep breaths to fill in as much air as possible.

He squats until we're on the same level then pats my head.

"I don't care about how you feel. I never cared about anyone who came before me. I'll find the man you've been spending your time with and I'll teach him not to touch what belongs to me then I'll talk to your father about how irresponsible he has been with you and reach an agreement with him."

I want to tell him that there is no one but my throat burns, restricting me. He can't tell my dad. He can't. I wasn't being serious when I said it.

He moves to stand but takes out the pink bow from my hair, letting it fall down my back. He spins the bow around in his hands before saying, "You will marry me. I will take over your father's empire and you will tell me thank you while I fill your cunt with my cum. Don't tempt me to hurt you princess but trust me, I have ways to make it really hurt."