Home Sweet Home

Dark Pit floated aimlessly along the school corridor. Thank the GODDESSES it was finally Friday. He was beginning to lose his sanity hanging around so many people at once. The doppelganger sighed in annoyance as he passed by gossipers.

"Isn't Dark Pit so cool?"

"Yeah, he's pretty badass."

"Do you think he's related to that other boy?"

"I've seen them hang out once or twice..."

"Maybe they're twins?"

"I don't think they live together."

"What kind of siblings don't live together?"

Pittoo picked up his pace, beginning to feel a little pissed off for some reason.

"They have nothing in common. Dark Pit is so awesome, but the other..."

"...can't even fly."

"Yeah, that's pretty pathetic."

The angel slammed the exit doors open before dashing out. He landed on his feet with a sigh before walking over to the side of the building. He leaned against it with his arms crossed before closing his eyes. If one more person disturbed his-

"Pittoo!"

...Pit.

As he predicted, when he opened his eyes, he was met with the sight of sparkly, deep blue eyes. His other half grinned at him. They were so close, their noses were grazing each other...

"Pit. Space. Now."

"Oh, right." The angel sheepishly backed up so they were a couple feet away from each other. "Sorry."

"What do want from my life?" the red eyed boy asked coldly, but it didn't phase Pit. Not one bit. He was used to this kind of behaviour from him. Deep down, Pit knew that beyond that icy cold heart was warmth. And he made it his goal to melt that ice and savour that warmth.

"You have any plans today?" he asked.

"...No."

"Then you should totally visit the palace!" Pit exclaimed, making Pittoo jump slightly.

"No, I'm sure I'll come up with better things to do" the angel responded as he began to fly away, but a hand reached out and grabbed his wrist, halting his movements. The boy reluctantly placed his feet back on the ground with a sigh.

"Oh, c'mon! We can do whatever you want! And Lady Palutena's been wondering how you were."

"Palutena? The woman who cursed me with my shitty nickname? No thanks. Just tell her that I'm feeling craptastic."

"Pittoo-"

"Don't."

"...Dark Pit, it won't be so bad. She's just looking out for you, you know..."

The doppelganger hesitated before speaking. "...If I say yes, then will you stop bugging me?"

"Yes!"

"...Then yes."

He almost regretted forcing those words out of his throat. Before he knew it, Pit's arms were wrapped around his body, squeezing tightly. He winced, but didn't move to push him off, although, the chocolate colored hair tickling his face wasn't exactly what he called comfortable.

"Great!" Pit shouted as he pulled away. "But...there's one more thing I wanted to ask you."

Dark Pit frowned deeply. "What?"

"Well...um, I remembered that day when you flew me home and-"

"You want me to do it again" the clone finished, making Pit blush a deep scarlet red.