14

Back to daddy —
Chapter 14
__

Israel was woken up by her alarm and soon as she opened her eyes she was up and ready. She had been trying her best to be out of her house since that day with her father.

it had been a week since Erik had visited her and she missed him...more then she'll like to admit. She missed his messy dreads and his teasing, him calling her pet names, she missed it all so she decided to lie about where she was going and head to his house.

She was nervous as hell about what he would say but she missed him so badly that it didn't matter.

She parked outside his house and slowly got out the car trying to stay calm and not turn around and go back home.

She went up to the door and knocked and waited. Foot tapping, fingers gripping her skirt.

She heard the door unlock and the knob jiggly then the door was aggressively swung open, and there he stood.

Tall and big, his sweat pants hanging low on his hips and his locs all over his head and his face in a scowl.

"Hi, um I missed you and-" before she could finish her sentence she was wrapped in his arms and in the house. His lips was sealed on her the moment the door shut, his hands gripping her ass tightly.

"Don't do that again I missed your little ass." He fall forward on the couch and she ended up underneath him, her skirt rising up her thighs exposing her panties

His crouch pushed down against her gridding on her clothed pussy. Her back arched and pressed against his chest.

"I'm sorry I won't." She whimpered eyes rolling to the back of her head. Erik gripped the back of her thighs and brought them up and holding them down by the back of her knees, her skirt riding up to her waist.

Erik pulled away and sat up on his knees, his lips shiny from her salvia.

He looked her up and down licking his lips.

The prettiest look on her face, a confused lustful look. Her eyes shining so beautifully, her hands gripping his muscular arms.

"I wanna fuck you so bad, bust this little pussy open on this dick, you want that baby? yeah?" She blushed and hide her face in the couch pillows.

Oh my godd what do I say to that? She thought, her body feeling so hot she might just explode.

"Look at me princess..." he whispered grabbing her face and turning her face to him.

Her heart thumping against her chest hard.

"I..." she mumbled nervously.

Erik chuckled.

"Nah you're not ready for this," he grabbed his dick through his sweatpants.

"I don't want to scare you we can start off slow..." he whispered as he lowered to her face, His body pressed to her again. "Is that ok princess?" She gulped and nodded her head.

Erik shook his head back at her, not pleased with the lack of words.

"Uh uh Use your words like a big girl."

"Yes we can start off slow." She smiled softly leaning in to kiss him, Erik smirked as he began grinding on her pussy through her thin cloth covering her.

"How does it feel baby?" He asked nibbling on her neck and collarbone, her word stuck in her throat.

She had spent so many days with her hands down her pajamas pants at night just thinking about Erik touching her again that now that it was happening she couldn't fathom it. She felt her leaking all on her panties she knew she was soaking through them, she was partly embarrassed by it.