Chapter 7, Part 3. Yuuji, Departing to His First City in Another World

「Good morning, Yuuji-san! Sorry to have kept you waiting for so long.」(Kevin)

Spring.

The time where sakura petals scattered and Yuuji's settling things up.

Finally, Kevin the peddler arrived at Yuuji's house.

「Kevin-san! No, you have not. While working on my fields while preparing for the trip, time flies before I realize.」(Yuuji)

Yuuji greeted Kevin with a smile.

Actually, after he checked about toilet situation with his dog-kin slave, Marcel, he prepared clothes for after 'business' purpose and to make the defense easier even for a bit, he reinforced the fence. It were busy days. It seems that, in this world, they would use a leaf or a moss if in the outdoor, while inside a town they would use a rag cloth or straws in addition to leaf and moss. There were even cases where they would wipe the feces using their left hand. Viva Japan's toilet.

「Kevin ojii-chan, good morning!」(Alice)

Alice greeted cheerfully and beside her Kotarou was barking as if greeting, "Good morning, thank you for taking us to the city."

「Good morning, Alice-chan, Kotarou-san. At any rate, it seems that during the winter, you have splendidly created the field and the fence. It 's really surprised me.」(Kevin)

「Yes, since Marcel, Nina and Mark-kun had been working hard. Thank you very much for bringing the whole family to me. As expected the difference is remarkable than when I was alone. Ah, Kevin-san, since I had been exchanging advice for the preserved food and food ingredients with Nina, can you help in settling the accounts afterward?」(Yuuji)

Kevin straightforwardly accepted Yuuji's proposal, "Of course, since I consider her as my employee". Yuuji expressed his gratitude and "No, no, it's only natural" "No, no, thank you very much" a Japan-like conversation occurred between those two.1

"Woofwoof", Kotarou interrupted with her bark, as if to say, "Geez, get straight to the point."

「Then, Yuuji-san, how is your preparation goes? For the time being, we will unload the goods for today, while discussing important points to remember when Yuuji-san going to the city. Then, I planned that if Yuuji-san and others agree, then we will depart immediately at tomorrow morning.」(Kevin)

Kevin began to talk while smiling. Behind him, the three adventurers and two exclusive bodyguards had begun to unload the goods that they had brought.

「Kevin-san, there is something I want to discuss...... On your way to this place, do you encounter any monsters? Lately, we have encountered them frequently, so I am troubled about what should I do about the caretaker for the house...... The field and the chicken need someone to look after them, but I am worried that those people would be attacked by monsters......」(Yuuji)

Just like the advice from the bulletin board residents, Yuuji consulted his worry about who should he take along to the city. Then, he quickly received the answer.

「I see...... Then that three adventurers will stay behind in this place. Since they came from farming village then they could also help in the field somewhat, and if the attacking enemies are on the level of 2 orcs and some goblins, then they could repulse it. What about the beast-kin family?」(Kevin)

「Eh......? Will it be fine? If there is some combat capable people remain, then I think I will make the family to watch over the house.」(Yuuji)

「Well, we still have two exclusive guards until the city so the journey will be fine. If the situation demands it, I also could defend myself. Joss, Hector, Irenu!」(Kevin)