Non-profit organisation moving towards opening the NEET supported relaxed camp

"Everyone, do you have some time?"

"Gunji-sensei, what's the matter?"

Multi-tenant building near the prefectural office, Utsunomiya city.

Gunji appeared at the non-profit organisation that had taken residence in the same building as Gunji law firm but on another floor.

Everyone was called, the one who responded was mainly Cool NEET.

"Is there some problem?"

"There was a call from Sakura-san just now... a little discussion"

With serious expression, Gunji turned to Cool NEET.

Gunji was a man whose expression didn't change much, but as expected Cool NEET seemed to have been able to understand it after socializing with him for a long time.

"... With that said, a request came from Sakura-san where she wants to buy the plots around the Houjou family. What do you think, will it really become that much of an uproar?"

"Yes, undoubtedly"

The topic that Gunji brought up was that Yuuji's story would be broadcasted as a documentary and that a verification program would be broadcasted following that.

Behind Cool NEET, everyone who was in the office gathered.

"Gunji-sensei, please take action right away. As for the funds... would Yuuji's assets and the part that came in after completing the contract be enough? A bank loan would be undesirable, so I think there's no other choice but to consult with Sakura-san if it's not enough though..."

"Will it be that big of an uproar?"

"Yes, it should without a doubt become uproar. What's the price of the land around there... Is the road connecting to Yuuji's house a private road? ... In the first place, is the land around the house agricultural land?"

Cool NEET pondered while muttering those words. Everyone who heard the conversation behind him, searched on the internet at once.

"If it's around that place, then it should set at hundred thousand yen per tsubo. I'll investigate" (TL: $948.66 per 3.31 cubic meter as per 18 aug 2020)

"Gunji-sensei, please buy up as far and wide as possible, as quick as possible. If it's farmland, then have rely on some farming family and establish new farmers"

" ...Alright. I'll start moving right away"

"Gunji-sensei, do you have enough help? Shall I get you someone from here?"

"No, this is Utsunomiya after all. I have both help and connections in my own way"

Said Gunji and immediately left his seat.

It appears that Gunji law firm and Cerisier Co. will be moving busily.

  □ □ ■ ■ □ ■ ■ □ □

"Now then. Now that it has come to this, we'll have to hurry our actions too"

"... I agree. People will gather once it's broadcasted, but also that I guess"

"Eh? Why? If people gather, then that would be the best, right!?"

"MEAT, that's one way to see it, but the beginning is a test. I want to do it at a small scale if possible"

Who remained in the NPO office was Cool NEET, Well-informed NEET, Formerly talented Salesman and Anonymous MEAT.

Permanently stationed at the company that manages the copyrights of the images and videos recorded by Yuuji were Gunji, the lawyer that formed a pair with him, Clothes group member B and the office workers that Gunji prepared.