15

Levi's POV:

As school ended, I walked out the double doors and headed towards the parking lot to Dylan's car.
I didn't see him so I sat down on the edge of the sidewalk, waiting for him.
"Haah" I sighed.
I wanna go home...and lay on my bed.
"What the hell is taking him so long? It's been 5 minutes...I think" I say to my self, annoyed.
"Levi...so you did wanna go home with me?" Dylan said, with that same annoying grin plastered onto his face.
"Yeah...no. I just need a ride home"
"I'm good either way" he said with a smirk.
Why's he smiling like that...? Why do I get the feeling that he's up to something?
We finally make it to my place, I get out the car and walk to the front door. I turn my back to w-Huh?
"Why are you out of the car?!" I ask Dylan.
"What do you mean? You said you wanted to go to your place instead" he replied, grinning.
"When did I-"
"Hurry up and open the door..." he said, towering over me, pressing his body against my back.
I unlock the front door and walk in, along with Dylan.
"Which one's your room?" Dylan asked in a hurry, grabbing my wrist, leading me upstairs.
"The-the one at the end of the hall" I answered.
My bag falls off my shoulder, dropping to the floor.
He swings the door open, pushing me onto the bed.
He gets on top of me, pressing his lips against mine.
"Open your mouth" he demanded, tugging the corner of my lips with his thumb inside.
Why is he in a hurry...?
As I open my mouth, his hot, wet tongue enters.
His tongue ravages around the inside of my mouth.
While licking and sucking onto my tongue, salvia runs down the side of my mouth.
He glides his tongue over the roof of my mouth.
"Hngh...hah...that tickles" I moaned.
"Haha...mhnn" Dylan chuckled, traveling his tongue down to my neck, gently kissing both sides.
His kisses gradually become harder, as he sucks on different areas of my neck.
Dylan lifts my shirt up, at the same time kissing my collar bone, down to my chest.
He flicks my nipple with his tongue, while his hand pinches the other.
"Haaah...tha-that hurts-Mn!"
"You mean it feels good...Look this guy thinks so too" he said looking down at my dick.
As he pulls down my pants, along with my underwear, my dick springs out.
"Woah...you're soaked. You're really feeling it, huh?"
"I'll make you feel...even better" he said spreading my legs as he sticks his tongue out, licking the tip.
"Hic! Don't lick ther-Mnph!" I moan as he swirls the tip of his tongue in a circular motion around the head.
Dylan licks further down, swallowing my dick whole. He slowly moves his tongue, gliding and swirling around it as he moves up and down.
"Fuck! Haah...Ahhh-hic!"
His mouth...it feels so slimy and warm.
And his tongue...but his throat...it tightens around my dick, as he continues to move, as if it's sucking me in.
"Ahhh! Hah..hah...Mnngh!" I moaned, my eyes closed shut, at the same time my hands grip onto the sheets.
I feel like I'm losing my mind. I don't want this pleasure to end-Gasp-
"Argh! W-what are you doing?! Take it out" I groaned, as Dylan slipped a finger in. His finger slides in and out, rubbing around my inner walls.
"Hngh! S-stop. Ahh! It feels weird!" I whined, as he began to thrust harder and faster, feeling pleasure in both my dick and-
"You mean it feels good..." Dylan said releasing my dick out of his mouth. Instead he strokes it with his other hand.
"Ahhh! Hah! Hah! R-right there!"
"Right here?"
"Hngh! Mhmm!"
Fuck...his finger keeps pressing-
"I'm touching your prostate...I heard you can ejaculate this way, without even having to touch your dick. Shall we test it? What do you say...Levi?"
"Nghhh! Ah! Hah! It's too mu...ch! Ahhhh! I moan as he adds a second finger, ramming them in and out. The tips of his fingers rubbing against a weird spot, bringing me pleasure.
"D-Dylan! Ahh! Hah! I'm gonna-" I moaned, jerking my head back, cuming.
"Hah...hah...hah..." I panted.
Woah...that was-
"I thought my fingers were gonna snap off..." Dylan said smirking, taking his fingers out.
"You looked so sexy...I want to see more of the faces you make when you feel good" he says giving me a gentle kiss.
"It's my turn now..."Dylan said pulling his pants down, along with his boxers. And his dick springing out.
He grabs onto my legs, pulling me closer to him.
My eyes widened. Is he gonna put it in...?