Coffee, roses and him

Short fluff

Harry hurriedly opened the door of the cafe trying to escape from the heavy rain.

He had forgotten his umbrella at his apartment and he was soaking wet. Putting his backpack on an empty chair, he was dying for some coffee. There weren't a lot of people here, but the faint sound of people talking was still heard from the streets when he was walking by.

Walking to the counter, he stopped immediately at the sight before him.

Beautiful.

A man, slender, with milky white skin and hair was behind the counter making coffee. His face filled with concentration.

"Um- eh- hi," Harry said slowly made his way over to him.

"You're a bit wet aren't you?" The man smiled.

"Yeah, a bit."

Harry looked at his name tag.

"So, anything you recommend, Draco?" He asked.

"Depends what your type is mister," Draco said.

Harry took a closer look at him, leaning on the counter.

"Maybe sweet, I've never liked bitter coffee. Surprise me, I've never been afraid to try something new," Harry grinned at him.

"I'll give you my special then, any designs you prefer?" He smiled back.

"I dunno, give me your favourite," Harry paid as Draco started brewing.

Harry sat down in his seat and admired from afar. The way his arms moved perfectly, no mistakes and swift like a swan.

He didn't even notice when Draco came with his drink. The blonde placed the drink on the small coffee table and placed a napkin with it. He had added a biscuit as well.

On top there was a delicate design of a rose made from foam. It was surprisingly detailed for being made on top of a coffee.

"A special just for you..."

"Harry, Harry Potter."

"Harry, until I can give you a real rose," Draco said. He returned to the counter and started with another customer.

Harry sat and admired the rose for a bit. He took picture of it and started sipping the warm drink. Soon the cup was empty.

Grabbing the napkin to wipe his mouth, he noticed something scribbled on there.

7*** ***9
Meet me outside for a surprise

He spotted Draco in his normal clothing, having changed from his uniform, walking out the door winking to him. His shift has probably ended. His heartbeat suddenly quickened.
Harry put the napkin in his pocket, took his stuff and quickly followed him outside.

He was standing under the roof of the café entrance waiting for him.

"Here, notice you didn't have one," Draco handed him an umbrella.

"Oh, uh, thanks," Harry replied. What did he expect anyways? For this gorgeous stranger to ask him out the first time they met? "How can I repay you?"

"I was thinking maybe a romantic dinner my the fireplace, and a kiss of course. I always take immediate payment, " Draco smirked.

Harry smiled back and leaned forward making their lips move against each other. It seemed like the world stopped just for a moment.

When they pulled apart, Draco opened his umbrella and stepped back. "Remember to call me then, if you'd like another one," he smiled.

"Of course," Harry smiled back, feeling like he could run a marathon and still bring back a shooting star for a man he'd just met.