Hoodies

Short fluff

Draco stepped out of the bathroom and into his shared room with Blaise. Since there weren't many returning eight years, they all shared one tower.

He looked around and couldn't seem to find his green sweater. "I swear I put it on my bed," he mumbled to himself. The door creaked and Blaise stepped inside. "What are you looking for?" He asked. It looked like he had come right back from the quidditch pitch.

"Have you seen my sweater? The green one, with the v-neck?" Draco pulled his hand through his damp hair.

"I dunno, check out other drawer maybe? If it isn't here, the house elves have probably taken it. They usually do the laundry Saturday mornings."

"Yeah probably," Draco sighed. "I really wanted to swear that you know."

"Draco, you have like a million shirts, just pick one."

"Well, it seems as though the elves have taken them all to the washer you prick."

"Oi! What did I do? I didn't anything."

"Yeah well, give me one of yours then," Draco walked towards Blaise's wardrobe. "Hell no, I've only got one comfortable one left," Blaise said tackling Draco away. "Literally just put on a shirt out something! I don't have the energy to deal with your picky arse if we're going to study at the library later."

"Fine, but it's all your fault if I freeze you death on the way there," Draco huffed back. "I'll meet you there."

Draco threw on a shirt a hurried down the stairs. The common room was fairly empty as everyone enjoyed their trip to Hogsmeade or simply just a day off.

In the corner of his eye, he saw a red hoodie draped over the sofa. I'll return it later, Draco thought to himself and grabbed the hoodie. The eight years were pretty close anyways.

Blaise soon met up with Draco in the library after changing his own clothes. "Where'd you get that?"

"I found it in the common room, don't worry, I'll return it later," Draco said not looking up from his notes.

"You know, I'd classify that as stealing."

"Oh shut up."

***
"RON! HAVE YOU SEEN MY RED HOODIE?" Harry yelled from the shower.

"I THINK YOU LEFT IT DOWNSTAIRS YESTERDAY!" He heard Ron yell back at him.

Harry cast a drying charm on his hair and put on his clothes before going downstairs. He looked around, but couldn't find it anywhere.

"Ron! Are you sure-" Harry was cut off when the common room door opened.

Draco Malfoy stood in front of him.

In his hoodie.

And he looked amazing.