< 012 >

"Y/n!" you look up to see charlie and vaggie run towards you with full speed, "Y/n! we're so glad that your fine!" Charlie said and hug you. you sigh and hug her back "I'm fine charlie" you smile at vaggie who blush at your beautiful smile. "glad to hear" she said and charlie pull the hug away.

"so Y/n what did they said to you?" charlie said in concern tone. you blink your eyes and shrug your shoulder "they just want to see me that's all" charlie and vaggie lift up there eyebrows together, "see you? that's all?" you nod and walk past her and heading to your hotel bedroom.

"Is Y/n alright?" charlie said as she feel worried again, alastor chuckle and he shook his head "don't worry about her charlie~ she just tired" charlie hum and she sigh.

♥︎

you wipe your makeup and all of your disguise as you feel relief to see your human form back, "not gonna lie i kinda like that disguise" you said and take off the wig and put it on the table.

you walk towards your bed and fall yourself in the bed, you groan as the bed bounce a bit
while you we're laying down in the bed you hear the door knock. "Come in" you said in tired tone. the door open and you see charlie was holding a tray with a two tea,

"Heyy Y/n~ you want some warm tea?" you hum and sat up, "yeah sure" she smile and walk towards you she put the tray down on your bed gently and sit besides you as she grab the warm tea and give it to you.

"did anything happen-"

"Like i said charlie they just wanted to see me" charlie sigh as she sip the warm tea while two of you, we're awkwardly silence.

"what's the news of your father" Y/n said as she place that warm tea down in your lap
"Hmm what do you mean" you sigh and look at your half warm tea, "that bring me back into the human world?" charlie pause for second and she shook her head with 'sorry' face.

"he didn't inform me" you hum and sip the whole tea. and put the teacup in the tray
"I see.....okay" you look at charlie and smile at her "how about we talk our each other life" she looks at you with shock and puzzle expression and she slowly nodding.

"S-Sure"

♥︎

you and charlie we're talking for 20 minutes until you started to yawn, "oh you must be tired" charlie said and chuckle at your adorable sleeping half face "yeah maybe i should sleep for a while" she nod and grab the tray, "sure then...goodnight" she said and left your hotel bedroom before she close the door while using her foot.

while you we're sleeping you didn't notice a angel extermination, was looking at you in the outside of the window with grin on there face

"Looks like we found her~" the extermination said and fly away,

ʚ NEXT DAY ɞ

you groan when you hear the alarm clock
you put your hands on top of the alarm clock and turn it off, you sigh of relief and sit up,
you stretch your arms while groaning softly you look towards your window and lift up your eyebrows when you see the windows we're open. 'I don't remember my window suddenly open?' you thought and you shrug it off.

"maybe I'm just forgotten" you hop off your bed and heading towards your bathroom and take a shower.

ʚ AFTER SHOWER ɞ