< 055 >

you watch charlie as she keep reading the letter again and again, you sigh and charlie finally stop reading as she suddenly lit up the letter with her fingers.

as you watch the letter turn into dust "NOPE! your not going!" and she place her both hands on her hips,

you blink your eyes and you look down at your lap to see the dress and you lift it up and charlie look at the dress with judging look.

"but helsa-"

before you could continue your sentence
charlie grab the dress harshly and she stomp towards the window, she open the curtain then the window. you gasp, when she throw the dress away and close the window.

"w-what"

"step one: you're not allowed to wear that dress, step two: you're not allowed to go to the party." she said and left

"what just happened?"

5 Hours Later

you were reading magazine in the living room quiet and peacefully but it got ruined by the door who slam open

and you flinch in your sit, 'who is that-'
"Ah! dear!" you heard the familiar female voice, you turn around and shock to see,
"H-HELSA!"

helsa happily went toward you and hug you as she sit next with you "oh my dear sweet human~ i was soooo upset! that you didn't join!"

she the hug away and looks at you with fake sad expression, "o-oh uhmm-"

"Oh! i remember i sent you that dress yesterday~ do you like it!" she grinned as she held your hand and you look at her face then her hand, back and forth.

"U-Uhmm-!"

helsa yelp in surprise when someone grab her coat at the back and pull her away from you,

you look up and surprise to see "Charlie?"
charlie glare at helsa and she push her away as helsa stumble backwards, once she fully balanced herself she glare at the person who pull her away from you.

but to her surprise, is her brother ex girlfriend, she scoff and cross her arms over her chest. "Oh is you.......charlotte" she mocked her name with dark tone,

charlie cross her arms too and glare back to helsa "hello helsa"

"i didn't expect that I'll see you again.....but i guess your right in time" helsa catwalk towards charlie as she still cross her arms
and charlie watch her movement carefully

"me neither, now leave y/n alone."

charlie said as her eyes glowing warning her
helsa green eyes glow, there was imaginary electric between them. and you watch them sweatdrop, "uhm girls"

they're glare cut off as they're head turns towards you and they're eyes back to normal "oh dear! im so sorry that you have to see that..."

helsa side glance at charlie and then she look at you with a sweet smile, "i just didn't expect that I'll see my brother ex girlfriend"

you look at charlie who looks away avoiding your e/c eyes, "i can see that.......anyways helsa what are you doing here?" you said to her not wanting them to fight.

"good question! I came here, to tell you that you and i are going shopping! alone~" she wink at the end, and charlie forehead irk an mark not liking this idea of her.

"uh-"

"NO! SHE'S NOT GOING WITH YOU!"

you and helsa back away in fear and also shock that charlie anger came out, her hair flew up and her horns came out as her glowing yellow eyes turn into red.