< 013 >

The hotel was getting bored except they love to hear y/n playing instruments whatever she plays, it makes them feel relax as they listen to her playing but soon stop. they lift up there heads and look at the stairs when they see Y/n walk down.

"Oh hey Y/n do you need something?" charlie said as she walk towards her with a smile, Y/n look at charlie and smile "nah im just here if any of you guys do something" they hum and shook there head with boredom face, "Is nothing to serious with us babe....or you wanna make some serious between us~" angel dust smirk at Y/n innocent confuse face

"and what is that?" vaggie glare at angel dust and elbow in the stomach which make him groan in pain, "don't mind him Y/n he always say that" you nod slowly and look around the hotel.

"I wanna walk around the city" when Y/n said that everyone in the hotel froze there spot and they turn there heads towards her
"No! Nope! Nah-ah! Absolutely not Y/n!" Vaggie said as her protective mode getting turn on.

"why do you wanna walk around the city of hell Y/n? you know is very dangerous when you go out there" charlie said, as she was not sure if Y/n could walk around the city with full of sinners who's murdering and killing out there.

"I know but........i just wanna walk that's all"
Alastor chuckle and he stand up from the couch and walk towards them. "If dear singer~ wanted to walk around the city of hell for first time! then she should go!" Vaggie gasp before she could yell and stomp towards alastor Charlie stop her.

"Are you sure about that Alastor i mean
Y/n is allowed to go but with someone who can-!"

"I'll go with her!" Alastor said and wrap his arms around y/n shoulder, and then charlie feel something weird inside her chest when the way alastor get closer to Y/n feels like she's going to murder him which is unlike her.

charlie sign and nod "okay then please take care of her alastor" al nod as he tell y/n to wear her disguise and she nod and run toward her hotel bedroom.

"charlie are you crazy!" Vaggie said as she pull charlie away from the radio demon who's smirking widening,

"what do you mean I'm crazy" charlie said bluntly and vaggie sigh and facepalm at her "first y/n is not going to the city! and second she's not going with alastor! and third she's staying here in hotel for good" charlie groan softly at vaggie protective tone.

"Vaggie, look Y/n should walk around the city for a while and she's been staying here in hotel for 1 week and my dad still not informed me anything. and also alastor is with her"

vaggie growl and she side glare at alastor who feels someone glaring at him, he looks at vaggie and he smile widely at wave at her and charlie.

"I don't trust him" charlie sweat drop and she sigh "okay I'm ready!" they look up and blushed slightly when they see Y/n wearing.
and she also wear her disguise too.