SnacksWithSorei©️

"So, do you want a beer?"

"FRED, HE'S THREE!"
Wasabi screamed to the blonde-haired man as he, Fred, and Hiro sat on the couch with a mixture of expressions over each of their faces. Sorei was in front of them, sitting on the floor with one of Fred's action figures in his hand, and happily playing in his own little world, blissfully unaware of the hushed discussion that the older guys were having.

"WELL I DONT KNOW WHAT TODDLERS LIKE DOING."
The shorter of the two men screamed in return, both Wasabi and Fred engaging in a rather loud and very noisy argument whilst Hiro sighed and exchanged a glance with the toddler. Sorei made eye contact with him, taking the action figure out of his mouth before standing on his feet and running towards him, arms open.

"Hyung! Big hug!"

"Woah, hey there."
Hiro yelped as he felt the force of a bowling ball throw itself into his stomach, and wheezed slightly as Sorei tackled him with a hug.
"Holy hell why does he have so much force."
The raven-haired teen choked out as he pulled the toddler onto his lap, where he sat quietly, hugging Hiro as the teen placed his chin atop his head.

"Why did we offer to take care of Sorei on guys night again?"
Fred asked, glancing over to Hiro who casually looked in the opposite direction.

"We didn't, Hiro did then he dragged us into it."
The dark-skinned man sighed, causing the said teen to laugh albeit nervously.

"Come on guys, you know I can't do it alone."
He admitted, leaning backwards slightly to get a good look at Sorei, who also pulled back to look at him with a smile before diving straight back into a hug. Hiro bit back a grin at the action, feeling his heart prickle with unspoken affection that he had grown for the toddler over the last few months. Affection that he kept a lot more quiet than Y/n, who would unashamedly smother her brother with love and affection no matter who was around.
"Plus, technically Sorei is part of the guys now, isn't that right bud?"
The teen bounced his knee slightly as he looked to Sorei, who nodded his head, clapping his hands with adorable enthusiasm and twisted his head to look at the other two adults.

"Guy night! Guy night!"

"See."
Hiro chirped, standing up and hoisting Sorei onto his shoulder.
"Part of the guys. It can't be too hard to look after a kid if Y/n can take care of multiple."
He trailed off, remembering the flustered mess that the said girl had been in when she had bought Sorei to the mansion.

__________ 🦖 __________

"Does he really need this much stuff?"
Hiro yelped as he caught the bag that Y/n had tossed at him, almost faltering at the sudden weight he was carrying around as she nodded her head. Sorei was in her arms and it was clear from the way her fingers twitched, that she was very reluctant to let go of him.

"Of course he does! In the bag is just what's necessary."
She exclaimed, frowning at him as she adjusted the hold on Sorei.
"It has two sets of clothes, he's a messy eater, pyjamas, some of his toys, his inhalers, his favourite dinosaur cutlery, spare shoes, sippy cup, diapers and wipes."
She cut herself off as she remembered something, shaking her head as she spoke.
"He's being toilet trained, so just take him to the bathroom every 2 hours. He needs to learn."