Parents

"You know

"You know...there's something I've kinda always wanted to know."
Fred piped up that evening. Everyone was at y/n's house that weekend after Min-Jae demanded that they all come over for dinner. The food was quickly demolished, no morsels remaining, and everyone played their part in cleaning up the table (with the exception being Hiro who used Sorei as an excuse)

"What is it this time?"
Gogo asked with a roll of her eyes as she, along with the others, collapsed on the comfort of the couches in the living room.

Fred looked directly at Min-Jae, who was drinking a tall cup of coffee, seated next to Hiro who was taking up the entirety of a couch. (Using Sorei as an excuse once more because the toddler had fallen asleep on him.)
"How did you and Iris meet? It couldn't have been easy trying to date her, nevermind marry her."

"Oh, tell them. I love the story."
y/n gasped as she walked into the living room, having put Isla to bed before coming across everyone who were seated on the couches. She spotted her little brother fast asleep on Hiro, the two teens making eye contact before Hiro's hold on Sorei visibly tightened and he sent a warning look to y/n.

"No, he's warm."

Rolling her eyes, y/n walked towards Hiro, and smacked his legs, forcing the teen to shift upwards with a glare so that she could seat herself next to her Father. Min-Jae laughed at the small exchange between the two teens, which had been followed up by Hiro putting his feet on y/n's lap and sending the girl a mischievous smile as she looked at him with disgust. Then he sighed and looked at the young adults who all sat on the couch opposite them.

"It was when we were eleven-"

"Can Min-Jae Suni please come to the Principle's office

"Can Min-Jae Suni please come to the Principle's office."

Min-Jae yelped in his seat, looking up at the PA system which had just declared the announcement to the entirety of the school. Now everyone's eyes were on him, and he groaned, putting his head on the table as his maths teacher asked him politely to follow instructions and do as the Principle had spoken. Dragging his feet, the brown-haired boy forced himself to go down to the Principle's office, not very sure as to why the hell he had been called in. He wasn't a badly behaved student, not too loud even though he wasn't the quietest either. His grades were pretty damn good too if he had to say so himself.