•chapter one•

Freddy and Julianna was outside of Freddy's house they was playing tag "Julibear,slow down!" Freddy said as he chase Julianna around "No,you have  to get me I'm not stopping" Julianna replied to Freddy as she run farther away from Freddy "I will get you" Freddy said as he ran to tag Julianna as he was close to her and tried to tagged her Julianna ran farther "Aw man I was close to tag you". "Yeah but not close enough" Julianna said then she ran "Julibear I will get you" Freddy said as he chased her "No you won't!" she said to Freddy "Yes I will" Freddy told her and chase her inside of his house. A few minutes goes by and Julianna got tired Freddy went to her and hugged her from behind her "I got you" he said to her "Ok! You won,Freddy" she said "I told you that I will get you,Julibear" Freddy said then said "Let's go my room" Julianna smiled.  In Freddy's room Julianna and Freddy was on Freddy's bed,Freddy turned to Julianna "Juliebear?" He asked Julianna looked at Freddy with a smiled and said "Yeah,Freddy" "Pinky promise that we will be best friends forever!" he said as he let out his pinky finger out "Promise!" Julianna said as she let out her pinky finger out. "Let's play now!" Freddy said as he got off the bed "What are we playing?" Julianna asked Freddy "Let's play......hide and seek" Freddy replied to Julianna. "I will hide,you seek" Julianna said "Ok'" Freddy said than started counting as Julianna went and hide.