•chapter two•

After couple of rounds of hide and seek Freddy and Julianna sat on the couch,they was a bit tired after play couple rounds of hide and seek "Julibear?" Freddy asked her with a sweet smile she turned her head towards him and said "Yeah?" "That was fun" he said to his best friend as Julianna smiled and giggling then said  "It was fun" "Tag your it!" Julianna said as she started running away from Freddy "I will get you Julianna!!" Freddy said as he ran towards her. "You can't get me I'm fast" she said as she ran faster "Julibear you sure? I going to get you" "Freddy said that as he ran to tag Julianna "Ahh!" Julianna scream as she ran away from Freddy who was behind her back trying to tag her. "Are you even trying?" Julianna as she stopped running and looked at Freddy who looked at her and smiled and was about to tag her but she moved to the side "Told you I'm fast" Freddy looked at her and said "I can't run anymore,you win Julibear" he said as he went to sit on the couch. "Freddy....you are fast but not fast than me" Julianna told him "You are right you are incredibly fast I have fun with you" Freddy said to Julianna as she sit next to Freddy with a smile. A few minutes later Freddy's mom came to Julianna and Freddy and said "Julianna it time to go your mom is here" Julianna and stood up she smiled at Freddy and said "Ok bye Freddy see you Thursday" she said as she waved and walked to her mom "Bye Julibear" Freddy said as he waved at her.