•chapter three•

FLASHBACK when Freddy was 5 and Julianna was 4 and they became friends. Freddy was in his room drawing then he looked at his window and saw a girl a year younger than him in her bed just drawing,he waved at her with a smile but Julianna didn't see him "I never seen her before,I think she moved here" Freddy thought to himself "I wonder if she wants to be my friend,I hope she wants to be my friend even best friends" Freddy thought then Freddy sat in his bed,drawing away as he look at Julianna. Julianna looked up from her drawing and saw a boy looking at her as he draws,she smiled at Freddy and waved at him then she looked at her drawing and draw again. A few minutes later as Julianna was drawing Freddy looked at her and smiled at her as he was drawing Julianna's mom called Julianna down,Julianna looked at her window and at Freddy then she waved at him with a big smile on her face. Freddy also waved at Julianna with a big smile on his face before Julianna closed her window and went down to her mom Freddy dad called Freddy downstairs. Before Freddy went downstairs he put his drawing away and his pencils away then went downstairs to his parents "Mom?" Freddy asked as he walked to his mom "Yes,Freddy?" his mom replied "Can we met our new neighbors?" Freddy asked his mom "New neighbors?" his dad said as he looked at Freddy "Yes,I saw a girl while I was looking at my window" he told his dad "Yeah we can meet our new neighbors" his dad said as Freddy's dad said that his mom came to him and said "I will also asked her mom if she can come and hang out with you" Freddy looked at his mom and smiled at her. A few days later Freddy was in his front yard and saw that same girl next door he waved at her and then she waved back him Freddy's dad was with outside with him "Dad?" Freddy said to his dad "Yes,Freddy?" his dad said looking at Freddy "Can I go and say hi to our new neighbors?" he asked his dad,his dad looked at him with a smile and said "Yes,Freddy" his dad said as his stood up. As Freddy and his dad walked to their new neighbors Julianna ran behind her dad,looking shy "Hi we are your new neighbors,welcome to the neighborhood" Freddy's dad said to Julianna's dad as Freddy was looking at Julianna who was still behind her dad "Oh this is Julianna she is just shy" Julianna dad said as Julianna came out from behind her dad "Hi I'm Freddy,wanna play with me?" Freddy asked Julianna  who looked shy "Sure! I love to play" she said still a bit shy "What you wanna play?" Freddy asked Julianna "Let's play tag!" Julianna said "Ok! Tag your it" Freddy said as he tagged her then started running "Oh Julianna is so good at tag I can't even tag her" her dad said "They are have fun" Freddy's dad said. A hour later Freddy's dad said "Freddy it time to go!" "Ok,dad" Freddy said he looked at Julianna and waved and said "Bye Julianna" "Bye Freddy she said as she waved back at him then Julianna and her dad went inside.